Pokémon Vortex

What Event Pokemon Do You Want To Come Out Next?

What Event Pokemon Do You Want To Come Out Next?

One of the most amusing thing to do in Vortex (other than finding a Pokemon you've been looking for for AGES), is wonder what the next event'll be. We always say, "I hope the next event is...". So let's share those ideas!

desperately hope that the 6 forms of Giratina (Origin) are released soon. It's my favorite Pokemon of all time, and hope that they aren't too plentiful in the game :sigh:, so that mine will be more valuable, AND I WILL GET ONE! 

Just now, Blair said:

Going to agree with Pheonix on this, seeing Giratina (Origin) would be nice,

Only because Shiny Giratina (Origin)its BLUE! 

Heeeeeeck yeah! Gotta get me one of those! ^_^ 

4 hours ago, Blair said:

I'd love to get my hands on a legit one in the actual games as well. NOT that lucky unfortunately. :T_T:

That's easy actually. All you have to do is get a griseous orb and let Giratina hold it ^_^

O wait... If you're going for a shiny one that's hard AF :/

1 minute ago, Pheonix Lancing said:

That's easy actually. All you have to do is get a griseous orb and let Giratina hold it ^_^

Just now, Pheonix Lancing said:

O wait... If you're going for a shiny one that's hard AF :/

Yeaaa. I have a hacked one, but my Platinum one isn't shiny...could redo Platinum and tryyyy SR, but I doubt it would work. Can't remember if its Shiny locked or not. Its one of my fav legends besides Mega Ray. 

11 minutes ago, Blair said:

Yeaaa. I have a hacked one, but my Platinum one isn't shiny...could redo Platinum and tryyyy SR, but I doubt it would work. Can't remember if its Shiny locked or not. Its one of my fav legends besides Mega Ray. 

It's defo my favorite pokemon by a loooooooooong shot. I hoped that it would have been this year Halloween's Pokemon, but I guess it'll be next year's :(  

7 minutes ago, Pheonix Lancing said:

It's defo my favorite pokemon by a loooooooooong shot. I hoped that it would have been this year Halloween's Pokemon, but I guess it'll be next year's :(  

I'd love if it got a different pose/color for Halloween if it was. I mean it's already a Ghost type but, just add to its more spooky side. 

3 minutes ago, Blair said:

I'd love if it got a different pose/color for Halloween if it was. I mean it's already a Ghost type but, just add to its more spooky side. 

We ask Rob to draw spikes all over the place hue hue hue

10 minutes ago, V3N0M said:

Poison arceus... or rotom forms especially cut please. Arceus (Poison)Rotom (Cut)

I like your idea of Arceus (Poison) but I hate rotoms:^_^:

I am also in favour of the Arceus (Poison) I love the colour of it. :D Water is pretty too. <3

I am DYING for a Meloetta event. I donated for one in V2 and I miss her so much. :T_T: So I hope that comes up pretty soon. Not sure what they could do for the event though.

• Upvote 1