smg4LOl last won the day on January 23

smg4LOl had the most liked content!

3 Neutral

About smg4LOl

• Rank
    Community Regular
    Community Regular

Recent Profile Visitors

1. challenge for a rotom heat join clan Verified Goats (VFD) and leave your IGN and i will message you if you win also will announce on forums IGN=username for people who dont know btw
  2. Heh heheh hahaha HaHAHaUhA hahhahahahahahhahhahyz🤣🤣😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  3. No more post on killa drone channel on YouTube but feel free to still subscribe and watch my old videos and collab channels 😔😢🥹

4. i got suspended from forums september 24 2023 for some reason i dont recall doing anything wrong @Patrick please explain
  5. im back guys!!!

6. congrats!!! IGN smg4LOl of world pro players
  7. ok im sorry to dissapoint but i swear that was harder than i thought done also howd u get that UB so fast?
  8. SORRY OUT OF BUSINESS any purchases or pokemon that has not been sent back message me at #Smg4LOl and you will get your refund shortly Edited just now by smg4LOl
  9. SORRY OUT OF BUSINESS any purchases or pokemon that has not been sent back message me at #Smg4LOl and you will get your refund shortly Edited just now by smg4LOl
  10. SORRY OUT OF BUSINESS any purchases or pokemon that has not been sent back message me at #Smg4LOl and you will get your refund shortly Edited just now by smg4LOl