Pokémon Vortex

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hi, 9-10 years of experience with this game. It's great to see new people still joining this site! For the farming side of things Use training accounts (TrainDark etc.) for training particular types. Get a bunch of Pokemon you want to get to lvl 100. (Use lvl 5 for fastest results) Now, for EXP Farming, take those level 100s to the sidequests and play them. It is extremely useful for EXP Farming. For catching uniques just roam around in particular routes of the map until you get them(use the wiki to speed it up, https://wiki.pokemon-vortex.com/wiki/Home). Remember Day and Night can change encounters. Try to grind out battles and unique-catching for seasons. If you place t100 you can get season points with which you can buy ultra rare Pokemon only obtainable through this like Zapdos Galar. Events These are fun and you should take part to get the full experience of this game. They come in unpredictable waves, but there are some fixed dates that an event always appears for (Example : Star Wars event on May 4th, Christmas, Halloween)
  3. Today
  4. Hello everyone, its my first Topic ! I have a simple question, im a little bit new and i wanted to know if some people can give me some advice for the game ? Like tips, astuce, maybe ¨farming¨ method, pro-tips and things like this 😊 This can be helpful for the other new player ! Have a good day everyone !
  5. Hello I am wondering what kind of software is Pokemon Vortex and crater is being made on? I really want to recreated Pokemon Crater for the nostalgia 

6. does anyone k.now about when the clan depository is going to be released it is their but nothing is on the page yet
  7. what do you mean by just remember then name
  8. Yesterday
  9. It's that time of year again for the Star Wars cosplay Pokémon to make their appearance. Available in all 6 variants; Pikachu (Jedi), Cubone (Vader), Psyduck (Jar Jar), Voltorb (BB-8), Scrafty (Ackbar) and Barbaracle (Grievous) will be spawning at a legendary rarity rate in the following locations: Pikachu (Jedi) Route 10, in the grass, during day and night Route 11, in the grass, during day and night Route 12, in the grass, during day and night Cubone (Vader) Nightshade Crypt, during day and night Route 21, in the grass, during day and night Psyduck (Jar Jar) Route 24, in the water, during day and night Route 25, in the water, during day and night Voltorb (BB-8) Upper Steelmouth Plant, both floors, during day and night Scrafty (Ackbar) Route 9, in the grass, during day and night Route 16, in the grass, during day and night Barbaracle (Grievous) Fungal Cavern, all floors, on land, during day and night
  10. Does anyone one know what variants of Pokémon will be be in the new Star Wars event
  11. there is a filter for that when viewing all your pokemon. Just remember then name
  12. If both owners of account are ok with it, then yes TreckoFan is not correct. But that is if both owners are ok with it.
  13. Sharing account is not against the rules of ToS. Only rule that is by any means close to this case is: "You may not access, or attempt to gain access to any account that does not belong to you." But as you are sharing account and it is your both account, then it does not apply. But sharing account has it own risks and if something happens between both of you (owners of shared accounts), it will be your own problem.
  14. So me and my friend( hemtory ) share an account, so my friend TreckoFan told me that it is illegal and that I stole the account hemtory,m even though the original owner of the account willingly shared the password.so who is wrong in that argument?
  15. How is points for global and local top trainers calculated? Is it the same as seasonal top trainers?
  16. Last week
  17. Embrace the freedom of casual encounters on the best dating app in town! Authentic Damsels [URL=https://matchnow.life]Optimal Сasual Dating[/URL]
  18. The Lord of The Rocks (Name inspired from the lord of the rings)
  19. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  20. Hot meetings without obligations, one night only True Females [URL=https://datesnow.life]Unsurpassed Сasual Dating[/URL]
  21. You can check when the events are going to happen in the offical Pokemon Vortex discord server, where they update when the event is going to start and when everything will be explained you can check this on clicking events in the Discord server
  22. mb i didnt have time to get on I'm back
  1. Load more activity