Pokémon Vortex

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. If you don’t want to use Discord then you can still obtain it through auctions or trades from other players. We like to have a few select Pokemon exclusively available through the Discord quiz to encourage people to join which, in turn, forms a community. There are no plans to change how Cosmog can be obtained. Like I said, it’s not locked to Discord completely, you can still get it.
  3. All of these ideas are great! I'd like to add a couple: 1. Construction! I think it would be great if, as a community, a map/route could be constructed. But, like Patrick mentioned earlier, this would be hard to maintain, as people LOVE trolling (human tendency, I guess). So to control that, an authorization system can be implemented. Handpicked players can construct a map as a team, and, if someone gets out of control, their construction privileges will be lost. 2. I've already posted a topic on this, and I'd just like to point it out - tournaments. 3. Pokemon Vortex has already taken inspiration from other Pokemon games, like Pokemon Go (Meltan Candy), so I think this idea is worth a shot! How about Pokemarts (OR they can be bought from the Vortex Store, like Mystery Boxes, or the Season Shop) also sell Pokemon booster packs, boxes, ETBs, etc. and another competition in the game is to see who has the best cards? So like an entirely new cosmetic overall. Cards can also be sold for Pokecoins (is that what the currency is called? idk). 4. Lore/Secret Quests. I would LOVE to see secret things, like an entire new story, implemented into the game, and all players would be frantically searching for clues around the map to solve this story. And once this story is solved, you'll uncover some great secret like a new themed Pokemon (An example I've made: Darth Maul Crobat). Welp, that's all my semi-creative brain can think of. Are these good ideas?
  4. I’m kinda sad that Cosmog is stuck in discord quiz shop since I don’t have discord. I personally feel like it should be released as a legendary Pokémon but that is just my opinion. Will it ever make it to Pokémon vortex?
  5. Dear lord have mercy. This guy literally looks like a giant balloon animal. One share object or claw move and BOOM! Also the plastic rubber rubbing against plastic rubber would be deafening. I would literally lose my sanity within a month if I caught this in an anime.
  6. Ye we should definitely get to change our usernames. I think only twice a month, meaning once every two weeks or so
  7. I agree 99% with this. HOWEVER, not everybody has access to discord, such as myself.
  8. so I’ve been thinking and sketching lots of things out LIKE A PRO…and I think that my ideas are worth posting here at the very least (props to Patrick for telling me abt this) so I’m just gonna put some of my ideas down here! |GO BACK (X) OPTION| personally, I think that it would be better for pokEBAY and other things if there was a way to back out of a recently opened item such as a esclusive auction or any auction at all. When you leave the auction, you are sent back to the very start and I think it is a bit annoying and tedious to have to search all your preferences and items all over again multiple times. This wastes not only time but also energy and is overall an unnecessary evil and I would appreciate it being fixed |NEW MAP CHANGES| I feel like the map has gone unchanged for way to long, and I think it would draw players to the game if there was change in the map! One thing would be underwater mobility and underwater caves. I also think more desert areas like route six and seven would be nice, as well as more grass in desert areas. And maybe more areas with a biome type like route nine! As well as possibly a sky map? A sky map is a little outlandish BUT it would be awesome to use zapdos to fly up to a cloud type kingdom like an extension of vortex citadel. |EASTER EVENT| I think that an Easter event with new skins, players, avatars, items, and quests would be amazing! Imagine doing a Pokémon hunt in each region? or finding special items in bushes that you need to defeat Pokémon to collect? Or heal items finally being worth buying? I think all of these would be great for the game, but that is only my opinion. There are reasons this wouldn’t work, like farming, hacking, spamming heals, or others. However, I think that an Easter EVENT would be awesome. |UPDATED GUI| personally, I think the GUI for the game is a bit goofy, and while I’m not bothered by it or anything, it could be better. Like what if the trades, notifications, and requests buttons were bigger? Or maybe in the corner of the screen you could see what route/town/city you were in? Or maybe a proper time zone, like 12:00 to 12:00? Not everybody knows military time zones, you know. Also it would be cool to have an actual Pokedex show up when clicking the Pokedex button, or a screen that shows you a ring of your item categories when pressing inventory? I think all of these ideas could be good, but that’s just my opinion. |BUILDINGS AND SHOPS| now, I realize that there are already buildings you can go into, such as nightshade chapel, BUT I think better buildings and shops would be cool. like an actual pokémart that appears differently in each city/town. Like in New Haven it would be a farmers market or an outdoor covered roof market. And in steelmouth it would be a large steel building that you walk into. I also think that houses would be fun. Like purchasing a home in New Haven to chill,view ribbons and trophies, and pass time with mini games maybe? This is just my opinion, but I think it would be cool. |FIN| thank you so much Patrick for telling me about this page, you are the best!
  9. Also what does the little red hand mean cuz I’m seeing it on lots of peoples profiles including mine 

10. He’s just so cute and sleepi

11. Is grinding to afford a Snorlaxite even worth it

12. Gigantamax pokemons are not released yet, as such, users cant get them yet.
  13. How do i find one under trades?? I cannot find any on Trade Pokemon
  14. Yesterday
  15. I spend like 20% of my time in pokEBAY and the other 80% in routes and cities grinding for legendaries hehe

16. There’s an entire sub-forum dedicated to posting ideas, I don’t see the benefit of having a separate topic outside of there also containing ideas. I appreciate the enthusiasm to providing feedback for the game though and if you get any ideas of your own, please post them there - I read every single one.
  17. So I've heard that Pokémon Vortex V6, when it comes out, can potentially have live battling, which I thought was a really cool idea! Anyways, after reading a few other posts in this sub-forum, I thought of something else that could be implemented in the game. I haven't really looked into any of the pros or cons of this, but I thought of like a tournament, sort of. And special things could be given when this tournament is won. To put it clearly, it's a battle tower-like idea, but instead of a race to get more points than the others, you face off against other players. And to maybe regulate this, you have to have all ribbons collected, or have to be in a clan, or something like that. Or, we could have qualifiers, like season battle tower battles, and you have to beat them without being beaten by the team in order to enter the tournament. Let me know on what you think about this idea! 😃
  18. I wanna talk about any fun or cool ideas and wishes for the game’s future that may or may not become reality. Whether its meltan candy or an overpowered pokemon, its just supposed to be a fun idea page that Patrick may or may not see.
  19. I hope these are seen by Patrick and at least given a second thought because I would love to see at least one of these things come to reality

20. 1: Easter skins for Pichu, Eevee, Pikachu, Richu, and mimiku.

2:second smaller map that is accessible by completing a Pokémon hunt.

3:additional beach biome called peachy beach with a cave called peach cavern.

that connects to scorched sanctum.

4:updated time cycle that includes real time from 12:00am to 12:00pm in a span of one hour.

5:releasing Cosmog to be obtained after collecting all legendary pokemon at least once.

6:sky map only accessible with a legendary bird (articuno,Zapdos,moltres).

7:updated Pokédex that shows all evolutions of a Pokémon that is searched up.

8:meltan candies that can be bought for 10,000 each, gotten with mystery boxes, won in a lottery, or by defeating legendary steel types.

21. In case Patrick reads my page for some reason

i wanna make a list of every idea I have

22. Idk if Patrick even takes ideas but I think my ideas might be worth listening to tbh

23. I really wanna talk to Patrick about my ideas for Pokémon vortex cuz I have sum very creative ideas

24. Btw can Patrick make Gigantamax Pokémon and maybe release discord stuff like meltan candies and Cosmog 

1. Load more activity