Pokémon Vortex
silicon

Silicon's Unique Legend Trading Thread

16 minutes ago, silicon said:

Yes please offer

Only post your trade offers here. Please don't spam, or I'll have to report you.

I know I'm asking YOU to look at my trading thread because I might have something you might want

10 hours ago, Alan Solis said:

No problem man, i want that Cresselia too :)Shadow DunsparceShadow Durantand Shadow Ferrothornfor the Jirachi?

Yes sure

9 hours ago, azuredragon said:

offered on your shiny reshiram and zekrom !

Accepted, thx

Edited by silicon

Shadow Helioptile  Shiny Ferroseed Shadow Ferroseed for shadow latias

Metallic Minccino Mystic Gengar (Mega) Metallic Glameow for mystic latias

Metallic Ferroseed Dark Combee Metallic Combee Mystic Combee for shiny mew

Shiny Doduo Shiny Nincada Metallic Drilbur for metallic latias

Dark Rattata Shadow Rattata Shiny Zubat Mystic Rattata for shiny diancie

Dark Rufflet Shiny Ruffet    Shiny Taillow for shiny azelf ?

Edited by Ege

9 hours ago, Ege said:

Shadow Helioptile  Shiny Ferroseed Shadow Ferroseed for shadow latias

Metallic Minccino Mystic Gengar (Mega) Metallic Glameow for mystic latias

Metallic Ferroseed Dark Combee Metallic Combee Mystic Combee for shiny mew

Shiny Doduo Shiny Nincada Metallic Drilbur for metallic latias

Dark Rattata Shadow Rattata Shiny Zubat Mystic Rattata for shiny diancie

Dark Rufflet Shiny Ruffet    Shiny Taillow for shiny azelf ?

Accepted all, thanks for trades.

6 hours ago, King Vexos said:

i want your following legendary pokemons

Shadow PhioneShadow EnteiShadow JirachiShadow LatiasShadow ShayminShadow Shaymin (Sky)Shadow TornadusShadow MoltresShadow Manaphy

Dark KeldeoDark LatiasDark ZygardeDark Shaymin (Sky)Dark Manaphy

Metallic CelebiMetallic CobalionMetallic JirachiMetallic KeldeoMetallic LatiasMetallic PhioneMetallic ManaphyMetallic RegiceMetallic RegigigasMetallic RotomMetallic Shaymin (Sky)Metallic Xerneas (Active)Metallic ZekromMetallic MoltresMetallic Zygarde

Mystic CelebiMystic EnteiMystic MespritMystic KyuremMystic LatiasMystic MewMystic PalkiaMystic RegirockMystic ShayminMystic Shaymin (Sky)Mystic Zygarde

for 

my Shiny Glaceon  With Experience: 10,002,000

no thanks. First 40 legends worth 14 mil, second I don't need exp on Shiny Glaceon, we already have one with similar exp.

3 hours ago, azuredragon said:

can i have all 3 of the groudon primals ? :)

yes offer exp :)

1 hour ago, Alan Solis said:

Offered!

Shadow JellicentShadow Girafarigand Shadow GolurkforShiny Cobalion?

Yes please offer. Thanks for the trade btw.

1 hour ago, clockwork said:

All 20 dark legends for 7m exp (350k per). All 20 shiny legends for 10m exp (500k per). I'll pay 17m exp total for it. 

Yes, but please let me know what pokemon you have exp on, if we already have the pokemon with exp, then I won't accept. Thanks.

Just now, silicon said:

Accepted all, thanks for trades.

no thanks. First 40 legends worth 14 mil, second I don't need exp on Shiny Glaceon, we already have one with similar exp.

yes offer exp :)

Yes please offer. Thanks for the trade btw.

Yes, but please let me know what pokemon you have exp on, if we already have the pokemon with exp, then I won't accept. Thanks.

Shiny Groudon (Primal)I have it currently on this. If you want a different one, we can train a different one but it will take us some time!

7 minutes ago, clockwork said:

Shiny Groudon (Primal)I have it currently on this. If you want a different one, we can train a different one but it will take us some time!

this is ok, but some legends are traded, so I need to check if I can get from my friends. put it up, I'll offer you later. btw there are 21 shinys in my list, not 20, but I'll offer all to you.

I'll be off for a few hours, will offer later in the day.

Edited by silicon

Just now, silicon said:

this is ok, but some are traded, so I need to check if I can get from my friends. put it up, I'll offer you later. btw there are 21 shinys in my list, not 20, but I'll offer all to you.

I'll be off for a few hours, will offer later in the day.

OK, it will be up for trade on Clockwork.

14 minutes ago, silicon said:

Who are you doing deal with? me or #pokemon? why you offer the same pokemon to two people?

...I'm very sorry. One of our other members was using this account and didn't know I was making a deal with #POKEMON. Sorry for the confusion.

18 minutes ago, clockwork said:

...I'm very sorry. One of our other members was using this account and didn't know I was making a deal with #POKEMON. Sorry for the confusion.

look at your message posted at the other thread, you know you made a deal with me, then offer to others. No problem for me, I have more than enough exp. But please no longer post at this thread. Won't do deal with people having no credibility.

Edited by silicon
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, silicon said:

look at your message posted at the other thread, you know you made a deal with me, then offer to others. No problem for me, but please no longer post at this thread. Won't do deal with people having no credibility.

It was an offer. You agreed to send it later on and someone beat you to it. This forum account is shared amongst multiple users so:

1) It was a mistake on our part. Two different users wanted to different things and did not consult each other beforehand. Of that, we apologize.

2) There is not "lack of credibility" when we offer something, you accept, and we back out because we received a better deal. That's not lack of credibility--that's seizing a better deal. No where did we promise to trade, or make any sign of credit. Don't misattribute criticism where it is not entirely warranted, especially on an informal trade thread.

11 minutes ago, clockwork said:

It was an offer. You agreed to send it later on and someone beat you to it. This forum account is shared amongst multiple users so:

1) It was a mistake on our part. Two different users wanted to different things and did not consult each other beforehand. Of that, we apologize.

2) There is not "lack of credibility" when we offer something, you accept, and we back out because we received a better deal. That's not lack of credibility--that's seizing a better deal. No where did we promise to trade, or make any sign of credit. Don't misattribute criticism where it is not entirely warranted, especially on an informal trade thread.

I told you not to post on this thread any more please, continue doing so I'll report you. Thanks.

I updated the rates, now normal level-100s are treated the same as unique level-100s, 3 level-100 even normal ones can trade one shiny legend! You won't find this deal anywhere else!

The only condition is that I won't accept duplicates or level 100s that I already have. Also simply offer to my account will not be accepted, you must make offers here first and when accepted, then making the offer.

Edited by silicon
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, silicon said:

I told you not to post on this thread any more please, continue doing so I'll report you. Thanks.

There's no rule that prevents us from posting, especially when it's in defense to an accusation. Feel free to contact the moderators and I'd be glad to listen to what they suggest, but we are in no means breaking any rules by defending ourselves when you insult our character.

Also, to remain on-topic with this post, are you interested in trading the eons for EXP? I'll take all 10 ^^