Pokémon Vortex
eurstin

eurstin's Trading Thread

On April 16, 2016 at 0:45 AM, Ege said:

offered shiny swablu and beldum

accepted!

On April 16, 2016 at 2:38 AM, Goketa said:

Shiny cobalion or shiny yveltal?

I'll have to pass... Do you have any rayqyaza? 

On April 17, 2016 at 11:31 PM, Goketa said:

Sorry am trading my rayquaza for only mewtwo

Oh. Well I don't want to trade then :/ sorry

On April 16, 2016 at 4:29 PM, VITOL said:

pls answer or say why

I noticed that you have a normal zygarde (core). What do you want for it?

On 16 April 2016 at 6:35 AM, eurstin said:

Please do not post irrelevant things like this. This is considered spamming and is strictly not appreciated in the game. Hope you take this note seriously.

1 hour ago, Alex777 said:

Please do not post irrelevant things like this. This is considered spamming and is strictly not appreciated in the game. Hope you take this note seriously.

I couldn't delete a post, so I typed a period. I honestly don't understand why that is classified as spamming, and why you are annoyed by that. It wasn't even a double-post. That was posted about a month ago and it didn't seem to bother you, or anyone for that matter. If it really annoys you, leave this thread or simply ask Patrick to delete the post.   

Anyways, this is my thread, so there is no need for you to care about a simple period. :)

2 hours ago, eeveetrading said:

My Vivillon (Continental) for Vivillon (Sun)?

ign:eeveetrading 

pls reply

Accepted :)

Edited by eurstin

8 hours ago, eurstin said:

I couldn't delete a post, so I typed a period. I honestly don't understand why that is classified as spamming, and why you are annoyed by that. It wasn't even a double-post. That was posted about a month ago and it didn't seem to bother you, or anyone for that matter. If it really annoys you, leave this thread or simply ask Patrick to delete the post.   

Anyways, this is my thread, so there is no need for you to care about a simple period. :)

Accepted :)

Lol that was not my reason why it annoyed me. The thing was that there are innumerable people who keep spamming just to increase their post count and that just gets to my nerves. I thought you were also like them because there was nothing else in your post except a ' . ' it was a giant misunderstanding. 

On 5/8/2016 at 4:19 AM, misty_lax said:

YourShiny Scatterbug for my Xerneas (Active)Yveltal?

Hmm. Do you have any other legendaries? Those two happen to be what I have most :)

On 5/8/2016 at 4:35 AM, rishivojjala014-2 said:

i want  Shadow%20Blastoise%20(Mega).gif and  Shiny%20Ampharos%20(Mega).gif i will give you a level 100  Shadow%20Tyranitar%20(Mega).gif,and a level 100  Shiny%20Braviary.gif
i havve offered the shiny braviary on the ampharos  , could u keep the blastoise up for trade so that i can offer :)
my ign : rishivojjala014-2

I don't need either of those. I would prefer it if you offered legendaries or zygardes for my pokemon, as I am not focusing on completeing my non-legendary pokedex atm ^_^

On 5/8/2016 at 5:11 AM, ReSpEcT17 said:

Mystic Rayquaza for your Mystic Zygarde

My bad, I haven't updated the list in a while. I'll update it today. In the meantime, just check my account and trades. IGN: eurstin

Hi man. I'm interestede in these Dark HorseaDark MagnemiteDark RaltsDark Torchic. Check my trades and see if you want something. My ign is malan

19 minutes ago, Alan Solis said:

Hi man. I'm interestede in these Dark HorseaDark MagnemiteDark RaltsDark Torchic. Check my trades and see if you want something. My ign is malan

What type of pokemon would you offer? A legendary, unique, etc?

Shiny Yveltal or Shiny Espurrx2  +  Metallic Swablu?

I also am in need of 2 normal zygarde cores, so would you consider a trade for it if I added more pokemon that you want?

Edited by eurstin

I'll take the offer for the shiny espurrs and the swablu, can you offer plz?. I don't have normal core for trade

On 5/10/2016 at 5:17 PM, Alan Solis said:

I'll take the offer for the shiny espurrs and the swablu, can you offer plz?. I don't have normal core for trade

Is the offer still up? I am not getting notifications for my thread... Sorry my response had been delayed for so long.

On 5/10/2016 at 9:31 PM, rishivojjala014-2 said:

ok then  Shadow%20Blastoise%20(Mega).gif  Shiny%20Ampharos%20(Mega).gif  Shadow%20Growlithe.gif for  my  Diancie%20(Mega).gif ???

I already have a  Diancie (Mega), so no

Also, my list has been updated finally. I didn't feel too lazy today ;)

Edited by eurstin