Pokémon Vortex
eurstin

eurstin's Trading Thread

29 minutes ago, eurstin said:

Is the offer still up? I am not getting notifications for my thread... Sorry my response had been delayed for so long.

Yes is still up :)

1 hour ago, glaceon001 said:

I am interested in your Zygarde (Complete).

What can you offer?

40 minutes ago, Alan Solis said:

Yes is still up :)

K. I offered on the shiny espurrs, but instead of the swablu, I offered on the staryu if that is ok.

Edited by eurstin

43 minutes ago, eurstin said:

K. I offered on the shiny espurrs, but instead of the swablu, I offered on the staryu if that is ok.

Accepted! Tks

1 hour ago, glaceon001 said:

6 unique legends and 5 normal legends?

I would rather trade events for events :/

1 hour ago, Alan Solis said:

Accepted! Tks

No problem! :)

37 minutes ago, glaceon001 said:

No rush ;)

I have to go to bed rite now so I won't be able to respond for a while!

K. Also, I want the missingno, so when you get back on, lets trade :D

@ultima please don't make deals with others on my thread. Also, asking for rep with a trade looks bad on your part. 

10 hours ago, Max1mo231 said:

i have a few 100's and a few under ill tell you all:

Kyurem Dark Mew Mystic Darkrown those are 100s

Uxie Level: 50 and Yveltal Level: 75

If you haven't already made a deal, I can offer the Genesectfor your Mystic Darkrown. I'll also throw in Vivillon (Sun)

On 5/14/2016 at 1:19 PM, Maxie-Magma said:

How many unique legends for your unique scatterbugs? And would you like to trade any unique scatterbugs/unique cells for a Vivillon (Pokeball)orPikachu (Jedi)

I would love to! How many do you want? Would you be willing to offer both? Also, if you are looking for leggies, I moved them to ign: eurstinlegendaries.

3 hours ago, glaceon001 said:

How much EXP for your Zygarde (Complete)?

I am not looking for exp for events. Also, why did you decline my offer for the missingno?

5 hours ago, eurstin said:

I would love to! How many do you want? Would you be willing to offer both? Also, if you are looking for leggies, I moved them to ign: eurstinlegendaries.

How much would you be willing to trade? and yes i will trade both :) I am looking for legends, but mostly scatterbugs and cells atm

Just now, Maxie-Magma said:

How much would you be willing to trade? and yes i will trade both :) I am looking for legends, but mostly scatterbugs and cells atm

I am open to any offer within reason. What would you want? Sorry, but I am going to eat... I will be back in 1 hour or so.

6 minutes ago, eurstin said:

I am open to any offer within reason. What would you want? Sorry, but I am going to eat... I will be back in 1 hour or so.

It's alright, I'm getting ready for bed. What about five unique scatterbugs and four unique cells for each? Or four unique scatterbugs and five unique cells for each? Sorry if that is a bad offer, but I'm not entirely sure ^^;

Edited by Maxie-Magma

35 minutes ago, Maxie-Magma said:

It's alright, I'm getting ready for bed. What about five unique scatterbugs and four unique cells for each? Or four unique scatterbugs and five unique cells for each? Sorry if that is a bad offer, but I'm not entirely sure ^^;

I don't have any unique cells atm. How many scatterbugs would you like for the pokeball?