Chris_

Discussion Introductions and Conclusions

If you've just signed up, introduce yourself here.

If you're leaving the board for some reason, let us know why.

Hi there, I'm Chris. I'm an Administrator here at Pokemon Vortex and my job is to help develop and maintain the game, forums, etc. I've been around since the beginning of beta back in 09 and I hope to be around for the rest of the game's lifespan! If you need any help with anything, feel free to shoot me a PM and I will do my best to answer you. xD

• Upvote 2

Yo I'm V3N0M,I am new to v3 but i did play v2 for about 3 years so i'm not a total scrub XD. its great to be back.

I am StarPonyta20, using this account only because my other one won't work.

EeveeFlare4ever is also an IGN of mine, don't message me there because I am abandoning that account for one I will make in the near future called EeveeFlair4Ever. Looks much better, don't it?

Hey, I'm Blair, been around for three years....Usually on and off again, planning on being around a lot more often. You can always find me on chat as Blair. :)

I am Zeus. Here since v2's earlier ages. Active in Forums since Mid of 2014. I don't have a quit the forums plan so imma stick here forever.

Edited by iZeus
  • Upvote 1

I'm Cadderly, 20 years-old Finn. Started with Crater, played v2 for a while and now quite active with the v3, started it on July. What i like the most in Vortex is trading and chatting with the ppl :)

I am John, started with crater, played v2 on and off. Just joined v3 December. Now need to restart from scratch... hope game will come back soon.

3 hours ago, Chandaza said:

Hey, I'm Blair, been around for three years....Usually on and off again, planning on being around a lot more often. You can always find me on chat as Blair. :)

^(Around for 3 years makes midway of v2 when I joined. )

Hi all im Ako, just magically ;) appeared at the start of V3

Member of the clan ArticEevees, find me in chat as AkoNeePlays :P

IGN - AkoNeePlays

Yo, I'm Pheonix_Lancing! Here's a short Bio :P

- I've been playing V2 since Day 1!

-My main IGN: Pheonix_Lancing, but I do own several more

- I've been the cause of some of the HIGHEST trades in Vortex. (If you wanna hear some stupid trading stories hit me up in chat)

- My favorite pokemon is Mystic Giratina (Origin)

- I've usually hovered around the top 50, until august when I invested in events and that didn't work out too well (Also ask me in chat for that story)

- I am not an Indian

- I started out in the clan 'Artic Eevees', but that didn't really work out in the end despite what I put in that clan xD. I have housed in Kappa, but as Robin quit, haven't really stayed in any one clan :/ Hope that there will be another elite clan soon that I can join and help rise to the top (without bots this time) 

Edited by Pheonix Lancing

Hi, I'm Mikeroller! Lovely day, isn't it? Haha! I started playing Vortex in v2 (in late 2011).

I'm from Portugal! (Probably the only Portuguese player to appear semi-actively in Vortex media :P)

I'm 15 years old; my favorite Pokémon is Shiny Lugia.

I would love to visit 320px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png :$

I may be on and off but Vortex will always be one of my favorite games.

IGN - Mikeroller.

Edited by Mikeroller

4 hours ago, Mikeroller said:

Hi, I'm Mikeroller! Lovely day, isn't it? Haha! I started playing Vortex in v2 (in late 2011).

I'm from Portugal! (Probably the only Portuguese player to appear semi-actively in Vortex media :P)

I'm 15 years old; my favorite Pokémon is Shiny Lugia.

I would love to visit 320px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png :$

I may be on and off but Vortex will always be one of my favorite games.

IGN - Mikeroller.

Only Portuguese player active? You should get on FB my friend :P

20 hours ago, V3N0M said:

Yo I'm V3N0M,I am new to v3 but i did play v2 for about 3 years so i'm not a total scrub XD. its great to be back.

Just curious, are you THE Venom that reigned over V2 in it's last days? 

Hello, i'm Starkban, i'm a old pokemon(browser) player xD. I Started with Pokemon crater, then i played the V2 and now i'm back to play the V3. Just hope have new friends from V3.

My Favorite pokemon it's Eevee and all the evolutions. Eevee

I'm Dan, 18 years old.

Started Vortex around May 2013. Joined the forums June 1st 2013 (I remember this because.. well.. I don't know.) I'm one of the owners the PV3 Facebook group (I'm Dan Vortex on FB.) I'm commonly make unfunny offensive jokes but that's my nature. In V2 I was in a partnership with 3 people on the account Kommander (Chronical, Shebang, Jade Wukong) we were one of the first to hit 1,000,000,000,000 EXP. In V3, I was originally Potato (Partnership with Will) but then I got banned so I quit for about a year. I came back to Vortex December (21st?) 2015 to partner up with Will again on the account HungryHippo, we became #1 with 1,000,000,000 EXP, 2-3k uniques, and a mere 5k+ wins in a week with my trading expertise. I plan to get that all back when V3 is back up, or I may try to quit, not sure.

Hey, I'm sportsandmusic69 or you can call me by my name Philip, or as the chat refers to me as either Sam or S&M69. Not really sure when I joined, I'll have to look at my account history when the game is back up. I played Pokemon Crater when it was up, it closed down eventually, and sooner or later I found this site looking for an exact copy of it which I am happy to have done (YAY boredom!). But I like helping people out by answering any of their questions. I don't like cheaters though, so, yeah, none of that And of course, Charmander is my favorite Pokemon, and my favorite region is Kanto. So feel free to ask me questions here, on the chat, ingame, etc. I'll try my best to answer them.