Chris_

Discussion Introductions and Conclusions

Hey trainers!

I'm playing Vortex since V0.5 and played a lot till V1.5. Since then I just play occasionally as I don't get much time now.

I also played Pokémon Crater for a few years till the last day it was active.

Not playing any other Pokemon game at the moment though looking forward to Pokémon Sun and Moon and the 7th Generation Pokemons! ^_^

Anyway I love Pokémon in general and stuff related to it so feel free to ask or discuss things related to it anytime.

• Upvote 2

hey i am himanshu my real name is himanshu but my all friends call me morgan i dont know why but they call me this. And my playing vortex since last year and will not leave it

• Upvote 1

Hi! I'm Miki, 22 year old girl from Sweden! ^_^ I used to play this game alot back in 2007 (when it was called pokemon crater) until it got shut down :( I really missed it and was so happy now that I found out it had been re-created so I decided to make a new account today! :D

I love anime, cosplay, animals, pizza, tv-shows, movies and all cute things! (•ω•)

Favourite pokemons are Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Mewtwo, Mew and Pidgey! Okay I love alot of them but mostly the first generation! <3 

Hope you liked my post! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Doll-Miki said:

Hi! I'm Miki, 22 year old girl from Sweden! ^_^ I used to play this game alot back in 2007 (when it was called pokemon crater) until it got shut down :( I really missed it and was so happy now that I found out it had been re-created so I decided to make a new account today! :D

I love anime, cosplay, animals, pizza, tv-shows, movies and all cute things! (•ω•)

Favourite pokemons are Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Mewtwo, Mew and Pidgey! Okay I love alot of them but mostly the first generation! <3 

Hope you liked my post! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

hello there @Doll-Miki,welcome back to vortex

unfortunately it is under maintenance right now as patrick is dealing with botters and botted experience and things like that in the game

it has been around for a while now,I guess you totally missed v1.8 and v2,so welcome to v3 

I suggest you check out the forum games,entertainment discussion and he other sections and get familiar with the community

dont forget to read the global forum rules Igglybuff

• Upvote 1

Hey everyone! I'm Manas, but you can also call me by my username, Dirty Money. I've actually just recently joined the game but used to be obsessed with Pokemon Crater way back in the day, so am definitely excited to be playing. I also played v2 for a bit but was turned away by the rampant botting so shoutout to @Patrick for the recent clearing, it's why I'm still excited enough about this game to be posting here now

Don't really know what else to say for now, but feel free to just hit me up anytime and we can talk!

Edited by Dirty Money
Typo
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dirty Money said:

Hey everyone! I'm Manas, but you can also call me by my username, Dirty Monday. I've actually just recently joined the game but used to be obsessed with Pokemon Crater way back in the day, so am definitely excited to be playing. I also played v2 for a bit but was turned away by the rampant botting so shoutout to @Patrick for the recent clearing, it's why I'm still excited enough about this game to be posting here now

Don't really know what else to say for now, but feel free to just hit me up anytime and we can talk!

Hi manas, I just wanted to point out that U referred URSELF as dirty moday nt dirty money lol :D

1 hour ago, Scheryar Saqib said:

Hi manas, I just wanted to point out that U referred URSELF as dirty moday nt dirty money lol :D

Lol gotta love typos. Thanks for the heads

Hey everyone, my name's Mandimby and I'm from Madagascar. The game name ShadowDragon20 is one I've been using in most online games like this, including PokemonCrater way back when. My favorite pokemon is Infernape and its pre-evos because I like his design and basically love just about anything related to the 'Journey to the West' story character Sun Wu-Kong. It's good to be here :)

I'm OldVenom. I used to play on this site a while back, but I went inactive. During my time on this site, then I would create signature for people, and I went by the name "Venom".
If anyone recalls, do let me know. It would be nice to recognize old faces again.

Hey I'm baddream. I started playing vortex v1.8 and my first event was 'iron masked marauder'(also in v2) and won a missingno. I wasn't so active in forums or in game till last year(not so active in forums this year as well) so most of you don't know me. Looking forward to make many friends in v3. :)

Also I really suck at trading so maybe I'll get better in a couple of days. 

Edited by baddream

14 hours ago, OldVenom said:

I'm OldVenom. I used to play on this site a while back, but I went inactive. During my time on this site, then I would create signature for people, and I went by the name "Venom".
If anyone recalls, do let me know. It would be nice to recognize old faces again.

Hey are you VeNoM from v2?

Hi everyone , my IGN is astoncorgi. i named it after my dog xD my real name is Bella. I'm from Indonesia. Just joined on saturday and i had a lot of fun. Will continue to play pokemon vortex even after my holiday break ends :P Hope to make new friends here 

4 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

Hey are you VeNoM from v2?

My name was not VeNoM - I think it was more like just "Venom". I made signatures, did this VeNoM also do so?

59 minutes ago, OldVenom said:

My name was not VeNoM - I think it was more like just "Venom". I made signatures, did this VeNoM also do so?

I can't really remember but there was a 'Venom" on Top trainers in V2 and he was a really good friend of mine!

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

I can't really remember but there was a 'Venom" on Top trainers in V2 and he was a really good friend of mine!

My trainer name was not Venom, but my forum name was Venom.

58 minutes ago, OldVenom said:

My trainer name was not Venom, but my forum name was Venom.

Oops I guess not then :D what was your trainer name?

Oops I guess not then :D what was your trainer name?

I don't remember - that's why it would had been a bless, if someone recognized me through the forum and if they knew my trainer name, then they could had told me so I could log in. ;-;

But I am somewhat confident there was either 007 - or mustiih involved in the name.
I had a Shiny Suic. with approx.500k - 1m xp, I think.

Edited by OldVenom

58 minutes ago, OldVenom said:

I don't remember - that's why it would had been a bless, if someone recognized me through the forum and if they knew my trainer name, then they could had told me so I could log in. ;-;

But I am somewhat confident there was either 007 - or mustiih involved in the name.

Ohhhh ok, Well just wanted to let you know that all V2 Accounts were deleted so you will have to start over to play V3!  

Ohhhh ok, Well just wanted to let you know that all V2 Accounts were deleted so you will have to start over to play V3!  

Oooh okay - then it makes sense. Thanks for letting me know. I did not know this.

1 hour ago, OldVenom said:

Oooh okay - then it makes sense. Thanks for letting me know. I did not know this.

Yea no problem! Good luck with Vortex :D 

I am Bilal Anwar, 15 years old from Pakistan, I started played pokemon vortex from august 2015 But now I am a real addict of this game and can't stop playing

I like training my pokemons to high exp :) You can contact me on chatroom with name Bilal and my Ign too bilal_anwar.

I could help you as much as I can to solve your queries so you can ask me any time and at any moment :)

• Upvote 1

I are forgot to introduce me. I are glaceon001. Ask I anything you want, and I actually don't have that bad of grammar. I started in v3 if vortex in October of 2015, wish I was around since the start of vortex though. Age ~ unknown

Type ~ male. Why do I love using ~? Cause I do. I'm never going to quit vortex willingly, best game ever.

Hi! The name is Loki. I first started playing on Pokemon Crater, back when it was still running, and then once that was shut down, switched to this and I've been here ever since. It's only recently that I've gotten more into the forums section of the whole website, but I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I enjoy talking to and helping others, so feel free to message me if you ever have any questions, need any help, or just want to talk! It's wonderful to meet you all : )