Chris_

Discussion Introductions and Conclusions

On domingo, 17 de julio de 2016 at 4:04 AM, seth1129400 said:

its time to rise and regain the throne , behold ur worst fears have come to life as i have been resurrected , there is a monster inside of me so stay away from me dont come near me cause i cant control it ( just kidding :P its some lyrics from a song )

hi guys my name is naruto1129 in game, and no matter how many times i stumble on my path to become the top trainer i will always try to earn it and i hope that 1 day i will become top trainer,and u can count on it cause i dont give up thats my ninja and pokemon way :D

"There is a monster inside of me....." <_> I think there are too many bots inside of you, and yeah, you became Top Trainer 1 day, then you were -_-BANNED !

Edited by unknown_citizen
RIP naruto1129
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, unknown_citizen said:

"There is a monster inside of me....." <_> I think there are too many bots inside of you, and yeah, you became Top Trainer 1 day, then you were -_-BANNED !

The fire's out bro, i dont need to prove anything, the only way to leave the game for good was the hardest part and nothing matters now lol , though it was good to hear from someone in a while :D :^_^::;):

There is no more "The Good Guy" ;) i will just be hanging around though no one cares ;) 

Hello everyone~ I have just joined and I'm already lost xD. If anyone has any tip or tricks, I'd be glad to hear them. 

:;):

The name is Wayne, I am an ancient player from the old days of Pokemon Crater.  I think my old name was either Wayne or EeveeLover, can't really recall.

Real life happened while I was helping test the V2 version of Vortex, so I left.  Yesterday morning I had a thought wondering if this game was still around, so here I am.

Way back when, I was a forum mod on Crater, had a good time with it too.

I play Pokemon GO and Ingress, as well as several flash based games when I need a break from real life...

Hey! I am a member from V3 I guess and I love playing vortex. My favourite pokemon is of course, eevee! and my favourite character in the anime is misty.

Eevee

On 1/12/2018 at 6:46 AM, EeveeLover2018 said:

The name is Wayne, I am an ancient player from the old days of Pokemon Crater.  I think my old name was either Wayne or EeveeLover, can't really recall.

Real life happened while I was helping test the V2 version of Vortex, so I left.  Yesterday morning I had a thought wondering if this game was still around, so here I am.

Way back when, I was a forum mod on Crater, had a good time with it too.

I play Pokemon GO and Ingress, as well as several flash based games when I need a break from real life...

Crazy coincidence - I decided to check to see if this site still exists and saw this post, I actually remember you quite well. Seeing that old avatar was a big nostalgia trip :) 

Not sure if anyone would remember me (I doubt it). I went by the same username but I don't think I posted much, I was only 11 or 12 years old from memory.

Unfortunately I've since lost my interest in Pokemon, though I did play Pokemon Go for a while as well. I spend most of my time working/training these days. It would be interesting to see what some of the others from the '06/'07 days are doing now (if they ever see this thread).

Edited by guitarist