Pokémon Vortex
diego28xxx

Recover my accounts

Question

Hello Administrator, I want to recover my 2 accounts please.

You banned my 2 accounts without knowing the exact reason.

I have not used some kind of  botting, that my cousin did with an account that gave him a long time ago.

I'm already more than a month without being able to play

I dont want my time spend on pokemon vortex to get wasted as.

Please solve this problem, I am in the top 80 of my country and I do not want to lose everything.

These are years that I have played and I have invested my time.

Answer my comments as soon as possible, please.

ID: diego28xx    and     diego28xxx

5 answers to this question

• Developer

Once accounts are banned for breaking the Terms of Service, it is permanent whether the account holder or someone they gave access to the account was the one at fault.
It is your responsibility to keep your account safe and following the rules.

2 hours ago, Auke1993 said:

If your cousin botted using an account then that's the reason behind the ban.

You're responsible for all action taken on your account.

My cousin used both in another account that I gave him years ago, and when I went to open my 2 accounts that I have its were banned.

Edited by diego28xxx

2 hours ago, diego28xxx said:

My cousin used both in another account that I gave him years ago, and when I went to open my 2 accounts that I have its were banned.

Hey so I'm just trying to understand, you say your cousin used both in another account? You mean he used his own accounts and got banned? Or he used your accounts and got banned?

5 hours ago, Seahawksnation said:

Hey so I'm just trying to understand, you say your cousin used both in another account? You mean he used his own accounts and got banned? Or he used your accounts and got banned?

My cousin used "botted" in his account (that I gave him months ago), but we used the same PC, and when I went to open my account (I have 2), its no longer opened and the message "Your account has been banned by Pokémon Vortex."

He told me after two days that I use "botted", I wrote to pokemon vortex but they told me that the account that he use was created with the same e-mail as my other two accounts. I gave an account to my cousin months ago. I just want to recover my 2 accounts.

Edited by diego28xxx