Pokémon Vortex
IKmaster100

New xp shop (negotiable)

SSo here is an exp shop, not u giving me xp for pokes but me giving u xp for pokes. Just a few quick points.

Don't keep on asking how long it will take as farming xp is hard and it gets annoying when there are impatient customers.

I'll have some set rates but its fine if you want to negotiate (nothing too silly tho)

Don't immediately expect me to do your order first, there will be a waiting list

I'm not training massive amounts of xp unless the person offering it wants to wait a long time for me to gradually train xp.

I'm only going to train a max of roughly 7mil for a normal job (obviously there are exceptions)

Don't try to argue with me, although my rates arent perfect, they r definitely reasonable.

Sometimes I may be extremely busy in which case I will notify you all and try my hardest to get everything back into order.

When i show the rates for uniques, there are specific unique types i would offer more for, for example, i value shiny more than shadow

Now that all the rules are away,( which will be added to) have fun looking at the rates.

Btw, only certain pokes r up here as the are ones that don't cost too much xp. if u have a poke u want to give that isn't up here, just say the poke and how much u want for it and we will take it from there. :) 

rates:

pichu xmas - 300-400k

unique pichu xmas - 1-2mil

togeween - 800k - 1mil

unique togeween - 2.5-3.5mil

arceus ice - 2.5 - 3mil

arceus dark - 2.8-3.2mil

floette eternal - 600k

unique floette - 3-3.5mil

beast ball - 1mil

vortex ball - 1mil

ultrabeasts - 800k -1.2mil

unique ultrabeasts - 3-4mil

volcanion* - 3-4mil

mystery boxes - 4-5mil each

pika cosplays* - 3-4mil

zygarde complete - 7mil

zygarde partial - 5mil

zygarde core - 3mil

Cosmog - 300k

unique cosmogs 1.5-2.5mil

* these pokes don’t get that much because although they use to be really rare, they r either currently in mystery  boxes or had just been taken away from the so they are not rare anymore 

** zygarde forms are coming out in mystery boxes in the New Year so right now there prices have gone down and they will go down even further when they come out in mystery boxes

I am doing Xp for money too but the rates aren’t equal because I don’t need money as much.

$100k - 65k xp 

$300k - 195k xp 

$500k - 325k xp 

$800k - 520k xp 

$1mil - 650k xp

$1.5mil - 975k xp 

if you are paying more than that, tell me the amount and I’ll tell you how much xp you will get

Dont worry ill keep editing it when I have the time and I'll add more pokes.

For now tho, enjoy

current jobs:

minson soh: 3mil

WarpRougue: 2mil

waiting list:

Yousy-rt 6mil

hrrrthik: 1.2mil

ashgamechanger 10mil

hellfire 10.5mil

rv230 

jobs done:

Edited by IKmaster100
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, WarpRogue said:

@IKmaster100 can you do 1.7million for the Nihilego please :)

P.S. You might have been mistaken but their is no Nihilego currently in your account::3:

Oh, ok. Sorry, I’ll do the 1.7mil. Btw I am currently trading a buizel and it almost has 1.7mil xp so I can train that quickly for u

Edited by IKmaster100
  • Upvote 1