Pokémon Vortex
Chris_

Community Trading Thread

1 hour ago, Ducky_Mioda said:

If anyone would like to trade a level-88-or-higher 494807, or 487with my level-28, female610, that'd be great!

If anyone would like to trade a lvl-88-or higherZeraorawith your any-lvl, femaleAxew... OBVIOUSLY THAT'D BE GREAT for you,  BUT,.... It will be very TERRIBLE for the other guy!

Please, if u r newbie in this game.... learn about values, a 'fair trade', rarity, etc before to post such offers. 🤨

Edited by unknown_citizen
:facepalm:

On 7/19/2020 at 1:44 PM, unknown_citizen said:

If anyone would like to trade a lvl-88-or higherZeraorawith your any-lvl, femaleAxew... OBVIOUSLY THAT'D BE GREAT for you,  BUT,.... It will be very TERRIBLE for the other guy!

Please, if u r newbie in this game.... learn about values, a 'fair trade', rarity, etc before to post such offers. 🤨

Oh, okay 😀.

On 1/30/2016 at 4:14 PM, Chris_ said:

You can post here if you're just looking for or to trade a single Pokémon rather than having to create a new thread of your own.

I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU ALLarcanine,Druddigon  ,Excadrill ,Florges (Yellow),  Froslass Girafarig , Golduck ,Magmortar , Rapidash , Shiny Blitzle , Typhlosion,bulbasaurAND I WANT   ,Lycanroc (Dusk),shiny greninja,Weavile,Diancie,gengar,Chandelure,Cosmog,Raichu (Alolan),Sandslash (Alolan),reshiram Marowak (Alolan), THAT'S ALL FOR NOW please message me if you have these and also view the trades of mine (MY USER NAME IS aditya.s13)

Edited by aditya.s13
none

On 7/22/2020 at 10:34 PM, aditya.s13 said:

I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU ALLarcanine,Druddigon  ,Excadrill ,Florges (Yellow),  Froslass Girafarig , Golduck ,Magmortar , Rapidash , Shiny Blitzle , Typhlosion,bulbasaurAND I WANT   ,Lycanroc (Dusk),shiny greninja,Weavile,Diancie,gengar,Chandelure,Cosmog,Raichu (Alolan),Sandslash (Alolan),reshiram Marowak (Alolan), THAT'S ALL FOR NOW please message me if you have these and also view the trades of mine (MY USER NAME IS aditya.s13)

I've gotGengarcan trade it forBulbasaur

On 7/22/2020 at 8:04 PM, aditya.s13 said:

I have resham and I need lycanrock

On 7/25/2020 at 5:12 PM, theBone22 said:

buy shiny arceus and shiny giratina (origin)

Why? I think I’m ok. Sry I’m not giving you control of my account letting you control me. May I make it up to you with a punch in the face?

Edited by Firegolem47

7 hours ago, aditya.s13 said:

no problem i will not trade my venasaur i will wait till you offer me shiny gengar mega or normal gengar mega

Dude you can buy a Venusuarite for 15000pd on pokemart. You have to Open mystery boxes for gengarite. What your asking for is completely unfair

Olá bom dia, boa tarde ou boa noite. Estou procurando um Riolu. Eu negocio um Zekrom (Nível: 52 Exp: 26.000) e Dark Yveltal (Nível: 100 Exp: 92.252). Caso eu estivesse interessado, procure meu nome no jogo que é gto34 e tenha um ótimo dia

• Confused 2