Pokémon Vortex
Chris_

Community Trading Thread

Hey, I'm trying to help people get the pokemon they need to complete the pokedex in exchange for legends or other pokemon they have up for trade, pm me if you need specific pokemon so I can help you search for them or if I have them I will trade you

Edited by Angrybirds44444

4 hours ago, Alan Solis said:

How much is the value of a unique rotom dex in exp? If someone can tell me that pls :)

Considering the fact it was a relatively new event, the value isnt abnormally high, but it will increase exponentially as time passes as they are very limited.

Sorry for not giving a specific number value.

1 hour ago, darkxknight101 said:

Considering the fact it was a relatively new event, the value isnt abnormally high, but it will increase exponentially as time passes as they are very limited.

Sorry for not giving a specific number value.

@Alan Solis @darkxknight101 The above seems true to me, I would also like to point out that it'll probably end up being worth like a Volcanion because they are both Map Events that were on for a limited time and we never know if they'll be back :)  

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

@Alan Solis @darkxknight101 The above seems true to me, I would also like to point out that it'll probably end up being worth like a Volcanion because they are both Map Events that were on for a limited time and we never know if they'll be back :)  

Maybe, maybe not. The rotom halloween are map events and they worth nothing lol. But the map events ussually cost a lot, like the caterpie christmas

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

Both are map events but Volcanions are far rarer than Pokedex's. They will never reach Volcanions value unless volcanion is released again, which it will

1 hour ago, darkxknight101 said:

Both are map events but Volcanions are far rarer than Pokedex's. They will never reach Volcanions value unless volcanion is released again, which it will

first thing, pokedexes*

second thing, a chunk of volcas are on banned accounts, yes, but so are dexes.

third thing, dexes are fairly new, yes, but that means there are newer people and older people. and chances are the more people there are, the more people will likely bot. so we'll have to wait until v4 until this can be confirmed. cause everyone knows the dex counts tend to be off.

On 20.08.2016 at 00:08, glaceon001 said:

first thing, pokedexes*

third thing, dexes are fairly new, yes, but that means there are newer people and older people. and chances are the more people there are, the more people will likely bot. so we'll have to wait until v4 until this can be confirmed. cause everyone knows the dex counts tend to be off.

I mean,on the pokedex event it was pretty easy to spot botters i think. Most people only found 2-3 on the whole event,and if some guy just happends to be trading 8 of them all of a sudden,instant red flags. By the way can someone explain to me how the zygarde event worked?

1 hour ago, glaceon001 said:

first thing, pokedexes*

Pat removed the banned dexes from the game after banning the accounts, i had one from a user who botted and it was gone from my inventory. Had to get another. So the number you see on the pokedex page for them is fairly accurate. Not sure what point you're trying to make. There are roughly 2/3 more pokedexes than volcanions, even if there are some that are still ingame through illegitimate means they will never be below volcanions count

1 hour ago, soulweeper616 said:

I mean,on the pokedex event it was pretty easy to spot botters i think. Most people only found 2-3 on the whole event,and if some guy just happends to be trading 8 of them all of a sudden,instant red flags. By the way can someone explain to me how the zygarde event worked?

to obtain a complete, you needed to fuse 5 partials with 1 zygarde

to obtain a partial, you needed to fuse 10 cells and 1 core

to obtain a core, you needed to go to grass maps at night and have the abillity to catch legendaries

to obtain a cell, you had to go to the grass maps at day

and did i mention they all had to be the same type

On 20.08.2016 at 00:14, darkxknight101 said:

Pat removed the banned dexes from the game after banning the accounts, i had one from a user who botted and it was gone from my inventory. Had to get another. So the number you see on the pokedex page for them is fairly accurate. Not sure what point you're trying to make. There are roughly 2/3 more pokedexes than volcanions, even if there are some that are still ingame through illegitimate means they will never be below volcanions count

But Patrick removed the pokedexes that got traded. If you check the trade page on pokedexes,you'll see a couple of users with 2-3 unique pokedex on trade on the accounts that got banned. Now i'm not sure if there are calculated in the pokedex account,but if they are that means there are less avalaible pokedexes in the game. 

1 hour ago, soulweeper616 said:

But Patrick removed the pokedexes that got traded. If you check the trade page on pokedexes,you'll see a couple of users with 2-3 unique pokedex on trade on the accounts that got banned. Now i'm not sure if there are calculated in the pokedex account,but if they are that means there are less avalaible pokedexes in the game. 

but it is the same with volcanions though :/

LF  Shiny Rayquaza my offer is Shadow Rayquaza (Mega) , Dark Rayquaza (Mega)  so 2 uniques for 1 unique

:) pm me

Also looking for Shiny Groudon (Primal) my offer is 10M exp and 3 legendary uniques

Edited by Josip Kosic