Jump to content
Pokémon Vortex
Chris_

Universal Community Trading Thread

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Fire Blaze said:

Trading myMystic ArceusDark CobalionDark DialgaDark Ho-ohDark LandorusDark VirizionDark Moltresx2Metallic Xerneas (Active)Mystic ReshiramMystic VirizionShadow CresseliaShadow DarkrownShadow DialgaShadow GiratinaShadow KyuremShadow MoltresShadow VictiniShadow ZygardeShiny KyuremShiny ZapdosShiny Zekrom

Rotom (Pokedex)and may be Shadow RayquazaShiny MewtwoDark MewtwoMystic MewtwoDark RayquazaMystic Rayquaza

and also I willing to swap some Leggies.just tell me.

XP Shiny Infernape31mil

Dark Moltres2 mil

Dark Giratina4 mil

Sableye1 mil

 

Meganium3 mil

are they uft? if so tell me ur ign

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VITOL said:

are they uft? if so tell me ur ign

they all are in uft Ign demonstriker

 

feel free to offer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have this  Dark%20Darkrown.gifDark%20Zapdos.gifMetallic%20Azelf.gifMetallic%20Zekrom.gifMystic%20Jirachi.gifMystic%20Kyurem.gifMystic%20Lugia.gifMystic%20Palkia.gifMystic%20Regirock.gifMystic%20Registeel.gifMystic%20Terrakion.gifShadow%20Regigigas.gifShadow%20Registeel.gifShadow%20Zekrom.gifShadow%20Zapdos.gifShadow%20Zygarde.gifShiny%20Dialga.gifShiny%20Lugia.gifShiny%20Reshiram.gifShiny%20Terrakion.gifShiny%20Thundurus.gif

Ive looking for Events for all of this. :) 

Also have this  Mystic%20Arceus%20(Water).gifMystic%20Cranidos.gifMystic%20Kyurem%20(Black).gifMystic%20Kyurem%20(White).gif

Ive looking for Unique dexes. 

Its on all UFT. 

Check ign: iThera

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Adnan Anwar said:

Looking for someone who trains pokemons for exp plz tag them below......

how much Xp??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, soulweeper616 said:

Alright how many? 

 

6 hours ago, soulweeper616 said:

Alright how many? 

Hit me an offer but i want your metallic dex, i can offer mystic water on it +  Mystic%20Cranidos.gif + an add?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27.08.2016 at 19:25, Aomine. Daiki.- said:

 

Hit me an offer but i want your metallic dex, i can offer mystic water on it +  Mystic%20Cranidos.gif + an add?

Not really looking forward to trade it for fossils to be honest,well i have no idea how much that is wortth so lets say 10 unique legends? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, soulweeper616 said:

Not really looking forward to trade it for fossils to be honest,well i have no idea how much that is wortth so lets say 10 unique legends? 

 

6 hours ago, soulweeper616 said:

Not really looking forward to trade it for fossils to be honest,well i have no idea how much that is wortth so lets say 10 unique legends? 

 

6 hours ago, soulweeper616 said:

Not really looking forward to trade it for fossils to be honest,well i have no idea how much that is wortth so lets say 10 unique legends? 

Mystic%20Cranidos.gif  72 in dex? but why only 10?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aomine. Daiki.- said:

I have this  Dark%20Darkrown.gifDark%20Zapdos.gifMetallic%20Azelf.gifMetallic%20Zekrom.gifMystic%20Jirachi.gifMystic%20Kyurem.gifMystic%20Lugia.gifMystic%20Palkia.gifMystic%20Regirock.gifMystic%20Registeel.gifMystic%20Terrakion.gifShadow%20Regigigas.gifShadow%20Registeel.gifShadow%20Zekrom.gifShadow%20Zapdos.gifShadow%20Zygarde.gifShiny%20Dialga.gifShiny%20Lugia.gifShiny%20Reshiram.gifShiny%20Terrakion.gifShiny%20Thundurus.gif

Ive looking for Events for all of this. :) 

Also have this  Mystic%20Arceus%20(Water).gifMystic%20Cranidos.gifMystic%20Kyurem%20(Black).gifMystic%20Kyurem%20(White).gif

Ive looking for Unique dexes. 

Its on all UFT. 

Check ign: iThera

I can offer events for your legends pm me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Natanael Henrique said:

I want any lendary, i have an Mega Metagross and a mega Scizor for trade...

how much Xp they got.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...