Pokémon Vortex
Chris_

Community Trading Thread

Offering My Fast Happiness Training Service My ign: D4rKn3sS77

Rates:

Package Deals:

-I Will Train 3 Pokemons to 3 heart.pngheart.pngheart.png  or 4 hearts heart.pngheart.pngheart.pngmaxheart.png for:

2 Unique Legends + 1 Unique Pokemons I Don´t Have (Any Lvl)

-I Will Train a Set  to 3 heart.pngheart.pngheart.png  or 4 hearts heart.pngheart.pngheart.pngmaxheart.png for:

4 Unique Legends + Uniques Pokemons I Don´t Have (Any Lvl)

• I also Accept Unique Starters/Unique Eevess or Unique Scatterbugs as part of the payment for the Package Deals.
  • Depending of the Time I recieve the Pokemons I Will start the training right after I get them or in a couple of hrs  

Edited by XGantzx

1 hour ago, skyfame said:

Trading my Missingno.for other events or unique legends.

Can you give me a rough idea on the number of unique leggys or the type of events you are looking for?

@demonstriker I have a Shiny Rayq and a Shiny Giratina if you're still looking for them? I'm looking for other unique legends i need

1 hour ago, Just Parky said:

Can you give me a rough idea on the number of unique leggys or the type of events you are looking for?

@demonstriker I have a Shiny Rayq and a Shiny Giratina if you're still looking for them? I'm looking for other unique legends i need

I only need shiny Giratina now,  actually I already got 2 shiny Giratina but Ot is banned :T_T:

got Dark Rayquazax2Metallic RayquazaMystic RayquazaShiny PalkiaShadow PalkiaMystic Dialgax2Shadow ZygardeMystic GiratinaShadow GroudonShiny Groudonx2Mystic Reshiramx3Metallic ReshiramShiny ZekromShiny ReshiramShadow DeoxysShiny Deoxys Mystic LatiosShadow LatiosI also got other tons of uniques

If someone wants my fossils Feel free to pm, Not trading for Unique Legends

Fossils   Shiny BastiodonShiny RampardosDark BastiodonDark ShieldonShadow RampardosShadow CradilyMystic ArmaldoShadow ArmaldoMetallic Aerodactyl (Mega)Shiny Aerodactyl (Mega)Metallic Kabutops  Dark KabutopsShiny OmastarShadow Omastar