Pokémon Vortex
Chris_

Community Trading Thread

Trading all of my events for all Alola forms and trading my shiny arceus fairy, metallic armor, and shiny unbound for magearnas I don't have or volcas. :) Ign:Booshe-Kun. Come check me out and tell me what you want. ;)Also,  donation pokemon with banned ots are safe so, stop saying your Pokemon is banned when it's not. Have a good day and I'll be waiting. :)

Edited by MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr.

Lf Metallic Magearna Only. Trading my dark magearna, shiny magearna, shiny unbound, metallic armor + events of your liking if you want them or not. Basically, I have to many to write on here so..  Check out all my Pokemon in view all of my pokemon and tell me what pokemon you want instead, ok? My ign is Booshe-Kun. I can't wait to see your there. Now, I sound like a perv.(Ignore me). xDThis is a one in a lifetime offer. xD

21 minutes ago, MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr. said:

Lf Metallic Magearna Only. Trading my dark magearna, shiny magearna, shiny unbound, metallic armor + events of your liking if you want them or not. Basically, I have to many to write on here so..  Check out all my Pokemon in view all of my pokemon and tell me what pokemon you want instead, ok? My ign is Booshe-Kun. I can't wait to see your there. Now, I sound like a perv.(Ignore me). xDThis is a one in a lifetime offer. xD

PM me :D

Hello everyone.  I'm offering my high experience normal pokemons in exchange of level 5 or level 6 unique flying/ground/steel/fairy types only. 

1. My swablu with exp 1 022 500 for (at least)  10 unique pokemons mentioned above

2. Pidove with 1 022 500 for 10 unique mentioned above

3. Phanpy 962 500 for 9 uniques mentioned above

4. Farfetchd 908 502 for 9 uniques mentioned above

5. Starly 603 000 for 6 uniques mentioned above. 

6. Hawlucha 530 273 for 5 uniques mentioned above

7. Chatot 422 500 for 4 uniques mentioned above

8. Vullaby 102 500 for 1 uniquez mentioned above. 

Thank you!  I hope we will benefit each other to our trading... 

Visit my vortex game name.  jeffrey_2509

Still Lf Alola starters I don't have. Ign:Booshe-Kun. See what pokemon I need and tell me what pokemon you want me to trade for you Alola starter. :) Also, if I get all the Alola starter forms. I'll just ask for more of the same Alola starter forms. If I have the pokemon you need. ;) Message me in-game because I am going to be training my pokemon. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. My writing can be confusing at times or maybe that's in my eyes? :/xD