Pokémon Vortex
Chris_

Community Trading Thread

On 7/21/2018 at 5:35 PM, GoonerCy said:

can give you either of them for the munchlax if you want!

can u give ultra beast ?

if yes i will give u shiny snorlax

On 7/21/2018 at 6:58 PM, VITOL said:

offer please its up for trade my account VITOL

can u give me friend request

On 7/21/2018 at 3:18 PM, Johnscz12 said:

mettalic phermosa (exp 250000)

zygarde partial

which one do u want

Trading Dark Zygarde (Complete) Shadow Zygarde (Complete)  all edition 2

-  Diglett (Christmas)Dark Diglett (Christmas) Shadow Diglett (Christmas) Metallic Diglett (Christmas) all edition 1

- Shiny Caterpie (Christmas) Mystic Caterpie (Christmas) all editiion 2

- Shadow Arceus (Water) with 3 mil edition 1,  Shiny Arceus (Water) edition 1  Arceus (Water)

-   Mystic Rotom (Pokedex) + 2x Rotom (Pokedex)

And Shiny Altaria with 18m +  Shiny Gallade (Mega)with 16m + a few pokemons with 6-7m exp. 

I have tons of unique legendaries as well,i just came back from a huge break so im kinda excited to see your offers. Mostly looking for other events or donation pokemons. 

23 minutes ago, soulweeper616 said:

-  Diglett (Christmas)Dark Diglett (Christmas) Shadow Diglett (Christmas) Metallic Diglett (Christmas) all edition 1

- Shadow Arceus (Water) with 3 mil edition 1,  Shiny Arceus (Water) edition 1  Arceus (Water)

And Shiny Altaria with 18m +  Shiny Gallade (Mega)with 16m + a few pokemons with 6-7m exp. 

I have tons of unique legendaries as well,i just came back from a huge break so im kinda excited to see your offers. Mostly looking for other events or donation pokemons. 

will u give me something to train over a deal

i can train 10 mil in 1 day

1 hour ago, soulweeper616 said:

I can do 2 donations for both waters and a Donation for the Mystic Dex?

• Sad 1

i am looking for any kind of shiny legendary. But i would like to have a Shiny Kyogre , Shiny GroudonShiny Articuno, or a Shiny Regirockany of these will do including all the other shiny Legendarys. 

I will be trading for my shinys: Shiny GyaradosShiny FerroseedShiny GibleShiny HeatmorShiny Lunatone, or anyShiny Unown (Z)
Thank You If you reply and have a great day!!! :><:

Just now, Sunnyside64 said:

i am looking for any kind of shiny legendary. But i would like to have a Shiny Kyogre , Shiny GroudonShiny Articuno, or a Shiny Regirockany of these will do including all the other shiny Legendarys. 

I will be trading for my shinys: Shiny GyaradosShiny FerroseedShiny GibleShiny HeatmorShiny Lunatone, or anyShiny Unown (Z)
Thank You If you reply and have a great day!!! :><:

is it lev 100 ?

does anyone want to trade with me i have rotom (cut) 479C and mega rayquaza 384M. My IGN is : creeper77 . trade with me if you have primal kyogre or groudon or event Pokemon like arceus water fire grass etc. also mewtwo armour. anyo of the pokemon can be shiny mystic or shadow or dark or metallic. send me yor username and i will trade with you.