Pokémon Vortex

Question

Don’t know why I was banned. I did log in from another computer for about 3 seconds as soon as my character started walking on its own I immediately logged out. I think the bot took 3 steps and caught 0 Pokemon. I had invested so much in that account. This is unfair... took so much time building that acc.

3 answers to this question

Well you used a bot even if it was for a few steps. No matter how many pokes you caught or didn't catch whilst using the bot is irrelevant. So the moment you use a bot you risk losing it all. So next time think is it really worth losing everything over. So the reason you were banned was because you used a bot which time and time again has been stated to be a method of cheating and will result in a ban.

So what ur saying saying is months of work can be gone in 3 seconds when it isn’t even ur fault and if u don’t believe what I’m saying u can just go check if there even is a way to check that as soon as it took its first steps I immediately logged out...  And saying losing all u had on that acc just because of this is...

If your account is banned, it was because that the account was found to be cheating which is against the TOS, aka no automated gameplay.

Also, it doesn't matter if you took 1 step and caught nothing or caught 1,000,000 Pokemon. Cheating is cheating. You're more than welcome to start over again.