Jump to content
Pokémon Vortex
carbonshadow

Idea "Buy Now" price in the pokebay

Recommended Posts

How about implementing a "Buy Now" option in the poke bay.

if someone wants to sell the item instantly, this would be useful.

 

lets say i want to auction my arceus off. i will put the start price as 50,000 and buy now price 1,000,000

someone can buy it for a million without the wait time.

If any one is familiar with the FIFA market, this option is pretty useful

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well the meaning of auction is to bid on a particular thing..... If we suggest to put a 'but now' option then most of the people will opt for the Buy Now option and bidding will get extinct... 

Well I think we should make a pokebay for friends only so we can bid with our friends.... 

Atleast we should be happy that Pat has done that much for us..Thx Pat;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ShinyChamp123 said:

Well the meaning of auction is to bid on a particular thing..... If we suggest to put a 'but now' option then most of the people will opt for the Buy Now option and bidding will get extinct... 

Well I think we should make a pokebay for friends only so we can bid with our friends.... 

Atleast we should be happy that Pat has done that much for us..Thx Pat;)

most people wont buy with the buy now price. it all depends on the seller.

if a seller puts 1,000,000 buy now on a master ball, will you anyone buy it?

this way the servers will have lesser load too.

Bidding definitely will not go extinct.

FIFA players will understand this better

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, carbonshadow said:

most people wont buy with the buy now price. it all depends on the seller.

if a seller puts 1,000,000 buy now on a master ball, will you anyone buy it?

this way the servers will have lesser load too.

Bidding definitely will not go extinct.

FIFA players will understand this better

Yeah it will lesser down the bidding spirit

Well a stupid would only put a masterball for 1,000,000.......

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ShinyChamp123 said:

Yeah it will lesser down the bidding spirit

Well a stupid would only put a masterball for 1,000,000.......

 

what is bidding spirit?

This idea will defnitely improve the bidding situation where a seller is able to sell his products instantly

if it doesn't sell instantly, then there will be bidding

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×