Pokémon Vortex
Harris07

Uniques Unique Pokes Needed

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm currently trying to fill as much of my pokedex as possible, mainly just map pokes at the moment. 

I'm offering PD / exp / events for unique pokes I'm missing in bulk. I value level 100 pokes higher, but will accept all pokes I'm missing. Drop me message on this post, on discord @King Harris#1775, or in-game (IGN - Harris07)

Pokes I'm looking for:

https://paste.ee/p/bmZQn

Spoiler

Exp I'm currently offering:

-Shadow Golurk1m exp

-Registeel1m exp

Spoiler

Events/Ultra Beasts I'm currently offering:

-Arceus (Ice)Dark PheromosaDiglett (Christmas)Metallic GuzzlordMystic GuzzlordXerneas (Neutral)Togepi (Halloween)Shadow Pikachu (Christmas)

Edited by Harris07

I have a ton of pokemon on your list :) what are you rates? how many of the list pokemon would you want for your EXP, and Xerneas (Neutral) and Shadow Pikachu (Christmas)?

8 hours ago, Maxie-Magma said:

I have a ton of pokemon on your list :) what are you rates? how many of the list pokemon would you want for your EXP, and Xerneas (Neutral) and Shadow Pikachu (Christmas)?

PM'ed

Have tons of unique pokemon as well in my alt acct elijah098 I want UB's, what are your rates? How many uniques for shiny guzzlord?

Not sure if your exp pokemon are still up for grabs, but I'd like to know about how many unique leggies you'd accept for each of them. (leggies from your list ofc)

If you're still negotiating a deal with maxie, ignore this. Thanks!

5 hours ago, eurstin said:

Not sure if your exp pokemon are still up for grabs, but I'd like to know about how many unique leggies you'd accept for each of them. (leggies from your list ofc)

If you're still negotiating a deal with maxie, ignore this. Thanks!

Not particularly looking for unique leggies atm but more just map pokes first. Yes the exp pokes are still up for grabs. PM me if you can do normal map pokes I don't have.

Ether metallic or mystic gullzord for a metallic dexoys,shadow groudon,metallic tapu bulu,mystic lugia 

ign natsu.dragneel

25 minutes ago, Nastsu.dragneel said:

Ether metallic or mystic gullzord for a metallic dexoys,shadow groudon,metallic tapu bulu,mystic lugia 

ign natsu.dragneel

I'm looking for non-legendary pokes at the moment. I can do either of he Guzzlord's for non-legendary poke's I don't have already in bulk.

10 hours ago, Nastsu.dragneel said:

The mystic 

My IGN is Harris07

PM me on here so we can talk about the trade