Pokémon Vortex
Tritre

Post the Pokémon You'd Never Trade

Mystic Giratina (Origin)Was my first DP which I won thru Loki's giveaway . Also has 2 mil EXP Ive trained.

Dark Arceus (Ice)Cuz Its my first OT map event poke. 

MagikarpCuz its a magikarp Missingno.

Mystic PalkiaFirst leggie . Also my first poke to reach a mil EXP .

2 x CharmanderLvl 5. One has Chris_'s OT. The other one has Uncle_Psychic's (senpai's charmander aint going anywhere.:))

Also part of my Admin/Mod collection is a Zygarde (Cell)(LunchBox's OT) , Quagsire(Priad's OT) Zygarde (Cell)TheBravoQuadrant )

And a Bouffalant(With Sport's OT)  

Edited by porymon
  • Upvote 1

Camerupt (Mega)It was the first pokemon I ever caught, and helped me beat all the gyms

Metallic DedenneIDK why but I've grown so attached to it

Shadow Mewtwo (Armor)It was the first donation poke I got, and I was really happy because it meant i helped support one of my favorite games

Dark Alakazam (Mega)I was looking for a male dark abra so I could nickname it, I'm going to try to get him to the top poke list!

• Upvote 1

Xurkitree The original UB. The very first Ultra Beast obtained on Pokémon Vortex. I'm very proud to have it as part of my collection, as part of my team.

InfernapeMy starter. Its moves aren't very good, but I don't intend to change that. I want to keep this memory as part of my squad forever.

Mystic DratiniThis thing. Level 5. But male. That darn Deoxys event last year. I spent SO LONG trying to find a Level 5 FEMALE Mystic Dratini. I've found two that were Level 5, but both were MALE! I never got past Stage 5... This Dratini wills tay with me as a love-hate relationship with that event. Although I wasn't able to finish it, I'd really like to see another event like that. A scavenging hunt for various Pokémon, potentially with other challenges included too.

• Upvote 1

721because it was my best pokemon and the first of my rarest pokemon that u cant get in the maps

160it was my starter 

649because it my first shiny

150because my first metallic and my favorite pokemon mewtwo

784my first rare pokemon

144my first auction won pokemon

492Smy first shiny legendary

Edited by Darshil_Irex

2 hours ago, Darshil_Irex said:

721because it was my best pokemon and the first of my rarest pokemon that u cant get in the maps

160it was my starter 

649because it my first shiny

150because my first metallic and my favorite pokemon mewtwo

784my first rare pokemon

144my first auction won pokemon

492Smy first shiny legendary

Great.