Pokémon Vortex
DragonflyGirl1313

Yanma Chat Hub

On 2/19/2019 at 9:37 AM, Tritre said:

I do agree with you. Even the Yanmas are one of the best.

YanmaShiny Yanma193I'm glad you think so!193Shiny YanmaYanma

These are most of the Bug Type Pokemon!CaterpieShiny CaterpieMetapodShiny MetapodButterfreeShiny ButterfreeWeedleShiny WeedleKakunaShiny KakunaBeedrillBeedrill (Mega)Shiny BeedrillShiny Beedrill (Mega)ParasShiny ParasParasectShiny ParasectVenonatShiny VenonatVenomothShiny VenomothScytherShiny ScytherPinsirPinsir (Mega)Shiny PinsirShiny Pinsir (Mega)LedybaShiny LedybaLedianShiny LedianSpinarakShiny SpinarakAriadosShiny AriadosYanmaShiny YanmaPinecoShiny PinecoForretressShiny ForretressScizorScizor (Mega)Shiny ScizorShiny Scizor (Mega)ShuckleShiny ShuckleHeracrossHeracross (Mega)Shiny HeracrossShiny Heracross (Mega)WurmpleShiny WurmpleSilcoonShiny SilcoonBeautiflyShiny BeautiflyCascoonShiny CascoonDustoxShiny DustoxSurskitShiny SurskitMasquerainShiny Masquerain(I'm not including Burmy and Wormadam, because they have four Forms) MothimShiny MothimCombeeShiny CombeeVespiquenShiny VespiquenSkorupiShiny Skorupi (I'mma put Joltik. Normal and Shiny.) JoltikShiny Joltik

POKEMON ROLEPLAY SECTION DOWN HERE ^w^

Shini (Shiny Joltik): Uhm.. Hi..Shiny Joltik

BugArce (Arceus Bug Form): Hi, Shini!Arceus (Bug) (How to pronounce: BugRC)

On 2/16/2019 at 7:15 PM, DragonflyGirl1313 said:

193This is not a Trade place, just a place to post GOOD/POSITIVE comments about Bug types (Especially Yanma.)193

YanmaShiny Yanma                                                   

• Love-dis 1