Pokémon Vortex

Question

4 answers to this question

52 minutes ago, Medic1129 said:

So, could I use a level 100 and a level 5 to get a better then just using a level 100.

The total level of your Pokémon is compared to the total level of the opponent's Pokémon.
You can use the same total level (6 x 100 will be easiest) to find out the base (and what ir can be randomized into by the multiplier).
If you use only a Level 5 Pokémon to beat a team of 6 Level 100 Pokémon (such as a training account), that means your total level was 600/5= 120x lower than your opponent's. This will then mean your EXP reward and money reward will be 120x better.
I don't know the details of the money multiplier, but I expect it to still work the same, as we're only multiplying here. With EXP it's quite a simple calculation to make.

• Love-dis 1

• Developer

You will get more money by using lower leveled Pokemon against higher leveled Pokemon.

There is also a random multiplier at the end which cannot be influenced.
SO, theoretically, the best money outcome would be if you beat a team of 6 level 100s with a single level 5 Pokemon and had some good luck on the final multiplier.

• Upvote 1

• Developer
11 minutes ago, Medic1129 said:

So, could I use a level 100 and a level 5 to get a better then just using a level 100.

Uhhh, I honestly don't remember that one. I believe using multiple Pokemon decreases the money outcome, you'd need to test out a few variations to confirm.