Pokémon Vortex
KingPin999

Next Update

Question

5 answers to this question

• Developer
17 minutes ago, TheBedPotato said:

I think what he meant was when are some quality of life changes going to happen or even fixing the Gengar mega sprite LOL

Fixing implies something is broken - it’s not broken.

if you don’t like a particular sprite design, you’re more than welcome to redesign it and it will be considered as a replacement if it’s better.

To the original question - The next update is in the works but has no release date yet. If you find yourself becoming bored of a specific game, play something else in the mean time, that’s why more than one game exists in the world :^_^:

You can follow us on Twitter to get news and info on updates and events when they happen.

• Sad 2

I think what he meant was when are some quality of life changes going to happen (change team would be really nice) or even fixing the Gengar mega sprite LOL

The sprite itself is not in need of fixing you are right Patrick. BUT the positioning of it does (wish I could post the pic. I made, but alas idk how). It is levitating off the ground, when in any cannon pokemon game Gengar Mega is firmly on the ground.

Edited by TheBedPotato
Reply to Patrick
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, TheBedPotato said:

The sprite itself is not in need of fixing you are right Patrick. BUT the positioning of it does (wish I could post the pic. I made, but alas idk how). It is levitating off the ground, when in any cannon pokemon game Gengar Mega is firmly on the ground.

Y3YSf3i.png

Hope you don't mind me using your own edit :p

• Upvote 1