Pokémon Vortex
That1Dragonarian

Need some money, money, money

Question

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, That1Dragonarian said:

Also, does xp farming for already lvl 100 immunity pokes make the same or less bucks?

The bigger the difference between your level and the opponent's total level, the bigger the money reward.

Using 1 Level 100 Pokémon against 6 Level 100 Pokémon gives 3000 PokéDollars, I believe.
Using a Level 5 or 6 gives you the most.
So outside of PokéBay, using immunity Pokémon with as low level as possible is a very good way to gain money.

Training accounts. And battle training accounts defeat them using immunity pokes. Pokemon types with steel, fairy, ghost, dark, and ground are immunity types. 

For example, I train my Mawile Level 5, using the TrainingDialga as the training account, I'll earn big cash drops and big experience. From Level 5 to Level 100 in 2 minutes. 

9 hours ago, That1Dragonarian said:

Also, does xp farming for already lvl 100 immunity pokes make the same or less bucks?

They are already level 100. You will not get the same amount. Go catch more Level 6 immunity Pokemons.

Other ways of getting more moneys include catching popular Pokemons and selling them (Unique Scatterbugs, Starters, Legendaries), selling Cosmogs from quizzes or selling bought Mystery Boxes/Prizes. You can also try sidequest, and if you are lucky, might get a very rare fossil.

37 minutes ago, Auke1993 said:

The bigger the difference between your level and the opponent's total level, the bigger the money reward.

Using 1 Level 100 Pokémon against 6 Level 100 Pokémon gives 3000 PokéDollars, I believe.
Using a Level 5 or 6 gives you the most.
So outside of PokéBay, using immunity Pokémon with as low level as possible is a very good way to gain money.

Awesome! I got like 50,000 pokedollars from training a lvl 16 dark aron (which is now an aggron and on my team)

2 minutes ago, That1Dragonarian said:

Awesome! I got like 50,000 pokedollars from training a lvl 16 dark aron (which is now an aggron and on my team)

Awesome!
If you have any other Pokémon with immunities, especially low-level ones, you can use them for good money.

On 3/3/2019 at 1:50 PM, That1Dragonarian said:

Moi guys,

Is there a way to get money in a flash or do i just have to use the training accounts?

~The Dragon Master, Dragonarian.

just buy mystery boxes from the store and open them i'll suggest u to buy 250 mystery boxes those will give you like 20million+ money if estimated.its the easiest way to earn pokedollars :;):

• Haha 1