Pokémon Vortex

Question

From past few days, I have a doubt which can be clarified by the admins (Patrick).

Actually I was not active in 2018 and I saw that the changes in mystery boxes were interesting and impressive.

I wanted to know whether the changes would repeat every year with same events or different.

I'm in need of unique volcanion and I wanted to know if I can get it in mystery boxes in November 2019??????

Pls reply me

1 answer to this question

@rotoms5 please make sure you're using the proper tags when making a topic and in the proper section, like if you have a question, create the topic in "Ask a question" and the tags are used to find and answer topics quicker.

To answer your question "
Starting November 1st 2018, the Pokémon contents of Mystery Boxes will be changed monthly to resolve two issues within Pokémon Vortex's trade and auction economy. The first issue being that some old event Pokémon are impossible to obtain due to very low numbers of them existing. The second issue is that the current Mystery Box Pokémon drop of Rotom forms are too high and rapidly lose value as more boxes are obtained and opened. "

So yes, they will change monthly.