Pokémon Vortex
cuteweasel2617

Some doubts (might be silly)

Question

I had some doubts, I would be happy if they were clarified.

1) Why don't the Pokemon vortex admins start a method of soft ban and permanent ban as in Pokemon Go?

2) After an account has permanently banned, will the Pokemon be deleted from the account?

3) Should I avoid a WiFi connection or shared networks, which have been used for logging in another account?

2 answers to this question

1. We do have such a thing. A soft ban is to further investigate a situation. Usually this is not needed due to its easy to tell when someone is usually cheating.

2. The Pokemon will not be deleted unless it was obtain through some glitch that was abused, it's tied to the account so it's stuck there.

3. Shared connections always run the risk for anything. The more you share anything, be a network, account, etc, the more risk you take of something bad happening.

What do you mean by question one? Bans already exist in Vortex.

I don't know what happens to the Pokémon of a banned account. However, as the account is not accessible, I assume the Pokémon won't be either.

It's less of a risk to only use your own network, although I don't know the full risks of using open networks like that.
I do know that things like daily rewards won't work well if you use a public network, as you probably won't be the first one online to log-in during a given day.