Jump to content
Pokémon Vortex
guccimon

General want to win $1million?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

follow me and comment your IGN and why you want the money on the comments to be entered in a $1mill giveaway, a winner will be chosen at ( 2019-05-20) good luck

i will message the winner personally

due ( 2019-05-20)

rules- have to be following me ign: guccimon on forums 

 

 

the winner is......\  using a picker app

shinyblaziken

congrats!!! you won 1mill pokedollars!

i will personally MSG you to claim your prize

thx to everyone who entered. if the prize is not claimed by the 24th, there will be another winner chosen

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by guccimon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ign: rotoms5

I want money because I'm in great need of it.

I wanted to evolve my shiny metagross into metagross mega but I don't have money to buy that in auctions as it is around 900,000

Thanks for the giveaway

Hope I win this and evolve it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rotoms5 said:

Ign: rotoms5

I want money because I'm in great need of it.

I wanted to evolve my shiny metagross into metagross mega but I don't have money to buy that in auctions as it is around 900,000

Thanks for the giveaway

Hope I win this and evolve it

good luck

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, guccimon said:

good luck

 

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ign: ShinyBlaziken I want the money because I want to become a better player

 

i need an altarianite for my altaria, to better myself I need to have mega altaria. Thank you for your time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

porymon

So that I can make it rain

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IGN: majo10695  I want the money to participate in Pokebay auctions. I'm adicted to those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, guccimon said:

rules- have to be following me ign: guccimon on forums 

I feel like requiring people to follow you to enter is the same as requiring people to give rep.

I'll enter, but just with my ign. Disqualify me if you want.

 

ign: eurstin

reason: I'm flat broke in game. Pretty sure I have under 1 mill but I'm too lazy to check.

Edited by eurstin
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My IGN is pooram and i have followed u i wanna buy some exp pokes to increase my ranking

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

ign:cuteweasel2617

I need $1 million to bid on auctions.:><::;):

I don't have real money, so I have to buy mystery boxes from auctions...............................:T_T::T_T:

And I can't even grind $2 million.:@_@::sigh:

Edited by cuteweasel2617

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cuteweasel2617 said:

ign:cuteweasel2617

I need $1 million to bid on auctions.:><::;):

I don't have real money, so I have to buy mystery boxes from auctions.:T_T::T_T:

And I can't grind $2 million.:@_@::sigh:

lol you can try u r best you will surely cross 10mil

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, omg414 said:

lol you can try u r best you will surely cross 10mil

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously do i need to follow you???

You are gonna break my streak of not following anybody anyways.....

I need the money cause I Am Greedy....

I will even give you a Pokeball to you for your money:;):....

See generosity?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want the money because I love volcanion and some other event Pokemons but that stays on high price

 

And I don't have that much of money. 

 

This money would help me to buy those poke 

And there would be no problem to follow you because I am currently making friends on vortex and following you will make us good friends

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VEER1234 said:

I want the money because I love volcanion and some other event Pokemons but that stays on high price

 

And I don't have that much of money. 

 

This money would help me to buy those poke 

And there would be no problem to follow you because I am currently making friends on vortex and following you will make us good friends

I have 5 volcas and i xan trade u 1 for some unique leggie

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IGN : Tritre

I want that money so that I would be able to buy arceus forms from pokebay auctions (and probably trade with you).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2019 at 9:26 PM, ShinyBlaziken said:

Ign: ShinyBlaziken I want the money because I want to become a better player

 

i need an altarianite for my altaria, to better myself I need to have mega altaria. Thank you for your time.

you have won

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2019 at 6:25 AM, guccimon said:

follow me and comment your IGN and why you want the money on the comments to be entered in a $1mill giveaway, a winner will be chosen at ( 2019-05-20) good luck

i will message the winner personally

due ( 2019-05-20)

rules- have to be following me ign: guccimon on forums 

 

 

the winner is......\  using a picker app

shinyblaziken

congrats!!! you won 1mill pokedollars!

i will personally MSG you to claim your prize

thx to everyone who entered. if the prize is not claimed by the 24th, there will be another winner chosen

 

 

 

 

 

 

Does that mean this has ended?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×