Pokémon Vortex

Hey There! Firstly, The New Update is really Awesome!:x and the response is absolutely overwhelming so Kudos with that!!

Not being ungrateful for anything BUT I was talking to many People and Most of us aren't really happy with The Timer removed. 

Lemme Address the 2 Major Issues-

Auctions: Many of us wait for the final 10 seconds to bid on an auction as it increases our chances to win it but with the timer being removed we don't even have a rough approximate of when to bid... Specially, if you're on Phone. So that's a major drawback for all the Snippers out there.

Exp Grinding: We are all acquainted with the fact that there's a cooldown of 10 seconds between trainer battles. Many of us can even train 8 sec/battle so that's where things get tough... It's difficult keeping a count of 10 seconds in your mind while constantly grinding so there's another con of removing the in-game timer.

There are other minor issues like The Game Follows GMT still, With the Timer gone we don't know when will the Seasonals exactly end, another same issue is with the Daily Login Calendar. 

Once again, Thanks for the Amazing v.4.2 update, it's really awesome!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 11

I agree with these suggestions. Timer is nice not only for auctions, but some new pokes can only be evolved from 17-17:59 if I think I remember correctly.

Then full hands in agree with removing the 10 second wait period from battle to battle. Whether it’s 6-8 seconds. And it’s not like everyone in game is an exp grinder. Some would prefer to search and get every single poke over exp since some people don’t have the patience to train exp manually.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, DementedAlbatross said:

Timer is nice not only for auctions, but some new pokes can only be evolved from 17-17:59 if I think I remember correctly.

This is only an issue if you have chosen a timezone different to your own, in which case, it is 100% your own fault. If you have chosen your own timezone, you should be able to look at your own clock for this.

Then full hands in agree with removing the 10 second wait period from battle to battle.

Adarsh isn't requesting to remove the 10 second timer. He's arguing that the in-game clock and its seconds helped with timing when his battles could end so that he wouldn't hit the timer and be forced to restart the battle.

Whether it’s 6-8 seconds. And it’s not like everyone in game is an exp grinder. Some would prefer to search and get every single poke over exp since some people don’t have the patience to train exp manually.

Just because some players have different goals doesn't mean the timer should be removed. It's not in place for the sole purpose of slowing down exp trainers, it's there for anti-cheating reasons and probably more I presume. There are reasons to argue against that, but that's a whole other story.

11 hours ago, adrsh2146 said:

Hey There! Firstly, The New Update is really Awesome!:x and the response is absolutely overwhelming so Kudos with that!!

Not being ungrateful for anything BUT I was talking to many People and Most of us aren't really happy with The Timer removed. 

Lemme Address the 2 Major Issues-

Auctions: Many of us wait for the final 10 seconds to bid on an auction as it increases our chances to win it but with the timer being removed we don't even have a rough approximate of when to bid... Specially, if you're on Phone. So that's a major drawback for all the Snippers out there.

Exp Grinding: We are all acquainted with the fact that there's a cooldown of 10 seconds between trainer battles. Many of us can even train 8 sec/battle so that's where things get tough... It's difficult keeping a count of 10 seconds in your mind while constantly grinding so there's another con of removing the in-game timer.

There are other minor issues like The Game Follows GMT still, With the Timer gone we don't know when will the Seasonals exactly end, another same issue is with the Daily Login Calendar. 

Once again, Thanks for the Amazing v.4.2 update, it's really awesome!

You can always hold another gadget that shows you the time in seconds. If you play using a windows laptop, you can change the way the time is displayed in the taskbar. Surf the internet for more options. The clock never disappears from your gadget, so you can check it out to know when seasonals exactly end. By the way, there isn't any issue with Daily Login Calendar, you logout at 23:59 and login after a minute.;)

It is very difficult for the developers of the game to maintain timer for each time zone. So please stop complaining about the removal of the timer.