Pokémon Vortex
adrsh2146

Achievements Ideas

So recently we were told that Pokemon Vortex will soon offer us some special rare avatars or other gifts if we achieve something. So I would like to share some of my ideas for it, you're free to add your opinions down below! I won't decide what should we get for the following achievements coz Patrick is better at deciding, duh! :P (I won't add the common achievements that I feel will be added for sure)

Monthly Achievements!

These achievements is inspired by seasonals, the winner of the achievement will be chosen every month.

Time Well Spent: This achievement goes to the Person who spends most of the time online in Pokemon Vortex, this doesn't means leaving your tab open and doing other stuff but actually playing the game.

Hustler of the month: This achievement goes to the person who grinds the most in a month but to prevent the prize going to just one user again and again there will be a different user every month, that means if someone is already announced as the winner then they won't be counted in the list again! 

Raining Down Cash: (I just had this idea that I felt good, don't hate me for this :x) The Person who spends the most money on Vortex Store (i.e. Mystery boxes/Premium Pokemon) gets the rewards of this achievement. 

Making Money Moves: The Auction King/Queen. The Reward will go to 2 different users. The Seller who makes the most profit and The Buyer who spends the most PD

Setting an example. 

The next achievement is pretty interesting, the achievement starts with a limit set by Patrick unless it's broken by someone, once the "someone" breaks the record they would get the Reward as for others they have to beat the "someone's" record. 

Goodbye Felicia: Nothing hurts more than losing an auction and releasing Pokemons. So this achievement is about releasing the most number of Pokemons. Let's say Vortex have a cap of 1000 Pokemons on the achievement, so the first to release 1001th Pokemon gets their reward. From there they can either defend their crown or let another candidate take over but it won't affect their reward. 

Once and for all! 

This set of achievements can only be obtained by 1 User. If Someone have won an Achievement from the below list then they can't go for another one. 

Gotta Collect 'em all: The first User to Complete their Pokedex gets the achievement reward, this means collecting each and every obtainable Pokemon

The Unique Trainers: (Metallic/Mystic/Dark/Shadow/Shiny are the variants of Vortex) The first User to complete variant Pokedex (like completing dark Pokedex) would give you the title of this achievement. 

The Classy Trainer: This title goes to the first user who completes their normal Pokedex.

Thanks for giving your time for this! I'll keep this updates as soon as I get more ideas! 

Edited by adrsh2146
  • Thanks 1

On 5/25/2019 at 5:03 PM, adrsh2146 said:

Once and for all! 

This set of achievements can only be obtained by 1 User. If Someone have won an Achievement from the below list then they can't go for another one. 

An achievement for getting an achievement?

Okay.