Pokémon Vortex
Tritre

Battles in Event

Question

Hello guys, if I battle continuously  with just one opponent during this event, will it also have a chance to drop a fist plate? Cause I am doing that for 2 days and I have got none yet.

8 answers to this question

Yes, that is possible.
Any trainer battle counts, even against other players' teams.

If you win enough clan battles without logging off in between, you will be certain to get a Fist Plate at some point.
The exact number of battles after which this happens has not been announced.

Edited by Auke1993

47 minutes ago, Tritre said:

Thank you guys. And @Auke1993, are you sure that the number of battles to get a fist plate is fixed?

I don't recall where it was said, but I'm almost certain there's a fixed number of battles to get a Fist Plate, in case you werent lucky enough to get one before that.
However, that only applies when you don't log out in between any of those battles.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Auke1993 said:

I don't recall where it was said, but I'm almost certain there's a fixed number of battles to get a Fist Plate, in case you werent lucky enough to get one before that.
However, that only applies when you don't log out in between any of those battles.

Ok. Thanks Auke.

6 minutes ago, Auke1993 said:

Sorry for troubling you again and again, Last question -

Does that include not changing tabs?

50 minutes ago, Tritre said:

Sorry for troubling you again and again, Last question -

Does that include not changing tabs?

Going into a different tab does not log you out, so that should be fine.
For example, if you do 30 battles, then go into a different tab to check Facebook messages, to then return to play Vortex, you should still be at 30 battles.
Do note you need to return pretty quickly, as you will be automatically logged out after a few minutes of inactivity.