Pokémon Vortex
DannyV

twixeros trade thread

@DannyV I can give you either Shadow Absol16m For Those 3 + 1 Fossil Of My Choice Or Kyurem (Black)2.36m Which Is Event + Exp An Worth Alot And Has Many Great Offers..

And Yes I Can Offer 65m On 2 Pokemon For Mystic Popstar...65m Legit and Rare Cuz ......You Know Its Pure Legit Not Banned Even Viewed By Pat And Rob.. What Do You Say?

Edited by EagerRhino

I can give you either Shadow Absol16m For Those 3 + 1 Fossil Of My Choice Or Kyurem (Black)2.36m Which Is Event + Exp An Worth Alot And Has Many Great Offers..

And Yes I Can Offer 65m On 2 Pokemon For Mystic Popstar...65m Legit On Shiny Pokemons and Rare Cuz ......You Know Its Pure Legit Not Banned Even Viewed By Pat And Rob.. What Do You Say?

1 hour ago, EagerRhino said:

I can give you either Shadow Absol16m For Those 3 + 1 Fossil Of My Choice Or Kyurem (Black)2.36m Which Is Event + Exp An Worth Alot And Has Many Great Offers..

And Yes I Can Offer 65m On 2 Pokemon For Mystic Popstar...65m Legit On Shiny Pokemons and Rare Cuz ......You Know Its Pure Legit Not Banned Even Viewed By Pat And Rob.. What Do You Say?

So ill take the black kyurem for the 3 shiny ones u want and for the cosplay im actually looking for another cosplay buddy not for exp 

16 hours ago, DannyV said:

So ill take the black kyurem for the 3 shiny ones u want and for the cosplay im actually looking for another cosplay buddy not for exp 

Yeah sure I will Pm You About The 3 ones......I agree.....You see Mystic Pikachu Popstar is the least popular one and now not much want them..I also Had 1..Nobody would offer another cosplay for it,feel sorry for that.

5 hours ago, EagerRhino said:

Yeah sure I will Pm You About The 3 ones......I agree.....You see Mystic Pikachu Popstar is the least popular one and now not much want them..I also Had 1..Nobody would offer another cosplay for it,feel sorry for that.

Well I'm still one of those few that believes I will get a trade for another cosplay but thank you for your interest (: 

7 minutes ago, DannyV said:

I already have 2 of those I don't need more sorry 

No thank you! 

i can add shadow Core with it...

4 hours ago, King Vexos said:

i can add shadow Core with it...

I would accept but the core would be of no use for me since no one wants to trade shadow cells unless i trade unique cells and i dont have any so i have to say no to that aswell since its of no use for me sorry bro...

On Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 2:22 AM, EagerRhino said:

I already made the offer with the 3 shinys si ce yesterday bro 

49 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

it is writen in the rules that u wont accept split exp and u want all the exp on one pokemon , 
so will accept a normal pokemon with 450k exp and another normal  pokemon with 50k exp for a shadow
legendary ??????

Yea just let me know which one i believe all my shadow pokemon are up for trade already bro so just make the offer when ur ready but yes ill accept that 

Just now, DannyV said:

Yea just let me know which one i believe all my shadow pokemon are up for trade already bro so just make the offer when ur ready but yes ill accept that 

i've offered a blastoise -460k exp and sawbusk summer - 60k exp for the shaodw kyogre  on twixero please see :)

4 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

i want your  Shadow%20Palkia.gif + 4 Shadow%20Eevee.gif for level 100  Shadow%20Giratina.gif and level 50  Shiny%20Pyroar.gif??
offer at ign : rishivojjala014-2

Have to say no buddy those eevees are worth quite some bit u can ask around if u dont believe sorry about that 

7 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

done,, so how about 2  Shadow%20Eevee.giffor  Shiny%20Pyroar.gif

Still no sorry gor eevees ill trade shadow/shiny gastly or shadow /shiny ralts or some other rarer shiny uniques bro or unique snivys or unique phantomps

Edited by DannyV