Pokémon Vortex

I think that in vortex there should be a bank which would give users loan in return of any item or any Pokemon on the basis of its experience or rarity

And if the user will not be able to return the money in the dealt time then the item or the pokemon would be auctioned in pokebay

• Upvote 1

I feel as if an update like that would defeat the purpose of player trading. You can get all the pokemon you need from players willing to trade if you look hard enough and that in itself is fairly reliable.

Also i feel like a system like that could potentially be abused 1: where so they pokemon come from?? is it going to spawn pokemon into the game? if so that could wreck the economy of certain valuable pokemon my making them less sparse. 2: I feel as is it is more appropriate for this game to reward you by the amount of effort you put into the game, hence why just spawning in cash via. loans would make the achievement of obtaining pokedollars in game a little stale, and it opens oppurtunity for scams (take a loan out and buy a ton of stuff from players) overall i can see opportunity with an update that allows people to store stuff where it makes trading items, avatars, pokemon much easier without the use of auction halls but i believe Patrick is working on an update to implement this feature into clans!!! :) 

nice suggesting *A shuckle Approved Message!*

• Upvote 1

On 6/5/2019 at 5:30 PM, Quintonboy1 said:

I feel as if an update like that would defeat the purpose of player trading. You can get all the pokemon you need from players willing to trade if you look hard enough and that in itself is fairly reliable.

Also i feel like a system like that could potentially be abused 1: where so they pokemon come from?? is it going to spawn pokemon into the game? if so that could wreck the economy of certain valuable pokemon my making them less sparse. 2: I feel as is it is more appropriate for this game to reward you by the amount of effort you put into the game, hence why just spawning in cash via. loans would make the achievement of obtaining pokedollars in game a little stale, and it opens oppurtunity for scams (take a loan out and buy a ton of stuff from players) overall i can see opportunity with an update that allows people to store stuff where it makes trading items, avatars, pokemon much easier without the use of auction halls but i believe Patrick is working on an update to implement this feature into clans!!! :) 

nice suggesting *A shuckle Approved Message!*

I think that you didn't understand my point completely

I mean Pokemons (according to their rarity or experience) or important items like beast/vortex balls' could be pledged in return of money. This would avoid spamming