Pokémon Vortex
Nutella Navigator

Both Achievement Unlocked Prize Pokemon

Posted (edited)

So, it came to my attention these variants of Porygon (Shield)Porygon (Hammer)Porygon (Sword)are too rare to get your hands on one and only 3 unique variants are claimed each month. Rare, eh? So, the idea is why not make a unique random form of these Pory's an achievement unlocked prize for completing a certain dex variant (i. e. Completing the Shadow Obtainable/Unobtainable Dex of the Current Dex, or to put it short, Shadow Dex, regardless of event or non-event ones.)

So the idea is, completing a certain variant dex assures you a unique random form of this Pory's. 

Edited by Nutella Navigator
  • Upvote 1

I don't mind the rarity that these Pokémon have.
It gives an incentive for players to do their best on the Seasonal Ranking, even if it's extremely hard to get and stay in the Top 5.
The Pokémon do exist, so they are available. They are certainly very valuable now, and unlike other event Pokémon that are released the value won't descrease quickly.
I do believe that eventually we will have more of these available, and buying them or trading for them will become easier.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Nutella Navigator said:

only 3 unique variants are claimed each month

5 unique variants*
Each player that ranks in the top 5 of the seasonal leaderboards gets one at the end of the month.

I don't think so because as csaipraneeth completed his shadow Dex, he received a gift,i.e., mystic Arceus dragon from Patrick.

But unique pory forms are obtained in auctions for 20-25m pd