Pokémon Vortex
RaZoR

Auto Renewal Of Premium Membership Before Expiry

Question

I bought Premium on June 3 However it got auto renewed for some reason on June 23rd and the money has been deducted( i had store credit that is how money has been automatically deducted) i just realized this after seeing 10 Mystery Boxes in my inventory please rectify this

picture attached below

https://prnt.sc/o69t6n

And if possible cancel auto renewal for my account id rather purchase it manually whichever month i want.

9 answers to this question

• Developer
On 6/25/2019 at 7:43 AM, RaZoR said:

I bought Premium on June 3 However it got auto renewed for some reason on June 23rd and the money has been deducted( i had store credit that is how money has been automatically deducted) i just realized this after seeing 10 Mystery Boxes in my inventory please rectify this

picture attached below

https://prnt.sc/o69t6n

And if possible cancel auto renewal for my account id rather purchase it manually whichever month i want.

I've cancelled your subscription for you and removed your 10 Mystery Box promo code from your inventory.
If/when you want to buy the subscription again, do not choose the automatic billing option or the same thing will happen again, uncheck that box so you're only ever buying the month you want to have it.

Your store/forum account has been refunded the $15.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, agha23 said:

You are a premium member it isn't expired yet 

and when you buy premium subscript 10x mystery box code are automatically transferred to your account.

you are missing the whole point check the screenshot for better understanding

The Premium is renewed automatically as Patrick said it on Discord. When you bought Premium for this first time it would ask you can option like renew every month. I guess u did not see that.

Idk about refund but if you have not yet used the Mystery box code they might give you refund.

You can generally ask for refund when you Buy store pokemon codes (DP/PP) and the code should not be redeemed once redeemed no refund! 

Edited by omg414
code

On 6/25/2019 at 8:47 AM, omg414 said:

The Premium is renewed automatically as Patrick said it on Discord. When you bought Premium for this first time it would ask you can option like renew every month. I guess u did not see that.

Idk about refund but if you have not yet used the Mystery box code they might give you refund.

You can generally ask for refund when you Buy store pokemon codes (DP/PP) and the could should not be redeemed once redeemed no refund! 

The thing is it hasnt even been a month lol i bought on june 3 and it supposed to be renewed on jul 3 not jun 23 anyway i havent redeemed anything waiting for pat's reply

On 6/25/2019 at 8:52 AM, omg414 said:

but your money in bank account got deducted? That's strange...

Not bank lol i have store credit

You are a premium member it isn't expired yet 

and when you buy premium subscript 10x mystery box code are automatically transferred to your account.