Pokémon Vortex
Destory

Destory Trade Thread

Just now, Destory said:

he accepted and not decline my offer i give one best offer, so no is my problem..

Not at all, you offered the exact same pokes to him, and he is confused and accepted yours by mistake. He told me that. Why the heck you want to things like that? You just lost your reputation for a poke.

Just now, greatbunny said:

Not at all, you offered the exact same pokes to him, and he is confused and accepted yours by mistake. He told me that. Why the heck you want to things like that? You just lost your reputation for a poke.

not u offer pikachu xmas set for BOTH, and i offer 1 set for one .

Looking for your   Dark%20Xerneas%20(Active).gif ,   Shiny%20Groudon%20(Primal).gifand Shiny%20Kyogre%20(Primal).gif.

I offer  Dark%20Heatran.giffor your  Dark%20Xerneas%20(Active).gif ; 4 unique legendand(At least two shiny and not included Mewtwo, Rayquaza or Arceus) for your Shiny%20Groudon%20(Primal).gif and 4 unique legend(At least two shiny and not included Mewtwo, Rayquaza or Arceus) for your Shiny%20Kyogre%20(Primal).gif.

Check my trade page: Link

Edited by marllonflaxDxD

47 minutes ago, marllonflaxDxD said:

Looking for your   Dark%20Xerneas%20(Active).gif ,   Shiny%20Groudon%20(Primal).gifand Shiny%20Kyogre%20(Primal).gif.

I offer  Dark%20Heatran.giffor your  Dark%20Xerneas%20(Active).gif ; 4 unique legendand(At least two shiny and not included Mewtwo, Rayquaza or Arceus) for your Shiny%20Groudon%20(Primal).gif and 4 unique legend(At least two shiny and not included Mewtwo, Rayquaza or Arceus) for your Shiny%20Kyogre%20(Primal).gif.

Check my trade page: Link

offer up for u heatran, and for my unique primal only 9 unique legend on my want list for both if u want .

5 minutes ago, Destory said:

Nah, if u want only i give 2 unique legends u pick for that dark kabuto 

O.o What would could i add/what do you want for the other arceus?

I dont have any legends on your want list 

Edited by Eventz