Pokémon Vortex
Alys

☆ Alys' Shop ☆ (Permanently Closed)

2 hours ago, SpikedCaraspace said:

Shiny%20Chimchar.pngShiny%20Dratini.pngShiny%20Emboar.pngShiny%20Larvitar.pngShiny%20Snivy.pngShiny%20Tepig.pngShiny%20Turtwig.png

I am willing to 1 for 1 any of these for a shiny legendary.

I would like either Shiny%20Chimchar.pngorShiny%20Snivy.png

Which would you be willing to part with and for which legendary? :^_^:

Edit: Coming offline soon, feel free to offer on what you wanted, thanks!

Edited by Alys

1 hour ago, SpikedCaraspace said:

@Alys just made the two offers. Just to be clear I’m willing to 1 for 1 any of the others for your other two shiny leggys as well!

Thank you, offers accepted!

and thank you for the offer, I'd love to take you up on that but i am running super low on shiny legendaries for the shop so i'll probably have to wait until I get some more! :^_^:

3 minutes ago, Bandeide said:

Hey @Alys,

Shiny RotomforShiny Regigigas

What do you think?

I also accept Shiny legendary for my shiny starter (1x1), if u prefers

Like I said i'll have to get more before I can trade them away so freely again :sigh:

but Shiny RotomforShiny Regigigassounds good to me!

On 7/20/2019 at 12:54 PM, Alys said:

Hi Friend. 

I've been a bit busy recently and henceforth haven't had any time to level or evolve pokemon, I've now also changed the evolving rule. At the moment I'm only able to accept or decline offers in my trades so feel free to try there, thanks.

Hey Friend,

Same as above, I've been very busy so I can no longer offer evolving or training :T_T:

Would those 3 you mentioned for these 3 be okay? If so i'll try to make the offers soon!

Shiny FennekinShiny HoundourShiny Porygon

Also, I'm very interested in these:

Shiny RotomShiny Suicune

What would you want in return for either or both?

Okay Friend!

What would you like for Shiny Tauros?

Could I get either cosmos or tapu coco I don’t know if it’s a fair trade just tell me if it’s not

Hi Friend. 

I've been a bit busy recently and henceforth haven't had any time to level or evolve pokemon, I've now also changed the evolving rule. At the moment I'm only able to accept or decline offers in my trades so feel free to try there, thanks.

Hey Friend,

Same as above, I've been very busy so I can no longer offer evolving or training :T_T:

Would those 3 you mentioned for these 3 be okay? If so i'll try to make the offers soon!

Shiny RotomShiny Suicune

Okay Friend!

Could I get either cosmos or tapu coco I don’t know if it’s a fair trade just tell me if it’s not

Hi Friend. 

Hey Friend,

Shiny RotomShiny Suicune

Okay Friend!

11 hours ago, priyamtron said:

Hey I want your arceus grass , what do you want for it ? I have a shadow umbreon that you might like ( it’s nicknamed Luna though)

Hi friend, I only really want to trade it for a good offer on stuff from my wishlist,

I've still had a look at your Pokémon but I couldn't find anything I wanted for it, sorry :T_T:

10 hours ago, aydest said:

Unfortunately I'm trying to trade legendaries for legendaries at the moment, I can offer you almost anything from the "up for trade" section though if there was something you wanted :^_^:

i want shadow: zapdos , ho-oh

mystic : zapdos , kyurem , raikou , latios , yveltal

dark: mespirt , suicune , genesect , darkrown

metallic: zapdos , zekrom , latios , genesect

i want these from you
how much pd's for them 

tell in terms

like for meta : your price
for mystic  : your price

10 hours ago, Alys said:

Hi friend, I only really want to trade it for a good offer on stuff from my wishlist,

I've still had a look at your Pokémon but I couldn't find anything I wanted for it, sorry :T_T:

Unfortunately I'm trying to trade legendaries for legendaries at the moment, I can offer you almost anything from the "up for trade" section though if there was something you wanted :^_^:

I will trade for a shiny ghastly

On 7/24/2019 at 8:10 PM, dishpart said:

i have a Shiny Infernape, a Shiny Suicune, and a Shiny Typhlosion I also have more events to trade

Would that be good for an Arceus (Grass)?

I no longer need Shiny Suicune But I'm interested in Shiny InfernapeandShiny Typhlosion What event pokemon did you have to trade? :^_^:

On 7/24/2019 at 11:30 PM, agha23 said:

i want shadow: zapdos , ho-oh

mystic : zapdos , kyurem , raikou , latios , yveltal

dark: mespirt , suicune , genesect , darkrown

metallic: zapdos , zekrom , latios , genesect

i want these from you
how much pd's for them 

tell in terms

like for meta : your price
for mystic  : your price

Shadow: Zapdos (75,000) Ho-oH (275,000)

Mystic: Zapdos (125,000) Kyurem (125,000) Raikou (125,000) Latios (150,000) Yveltal (100,000)

Dark: Mesprit (75,000) Suicune (100,000) Genesect (150,000) Darkrown (125,000)

Metallic: Zapdos (125,000) Zekrom (225,000) Latios (150,000) Genesect (125,000)

Hope these prices are good for you, if not we can try and discuss to sort something out! :^_^:

Edited by Alys

Hey! Its me again :)

i'm interested in these: 

Shiny GurdurrShiny Poliwag 

Feel free to offer it in any shiny of my trade list (except legendaries and starters) 

also, I was wondering if u want to trade unique legendary for unique legendary (shadow for shadow, dark for dark) .. If u are interested, tell me :)

14 hours ago, Bandeide said:

Hey! Its me again :)

i'm interested in these: 

Shiny GurdurrShiny Poliwag 

Feel free to offer it in any shiny of my trade list (except legendaries and starters) 

also, I was wondering if u want to trade unique legendary for unique legendary (shadow for shadow, dark for dark) .. If u are interested, tell me :)

Okay friend, I have made you offers for both in your trades.

I am interested somewhat in unique legendary for unique legendary, but as i've stated before I mainly want shinies or shadows :;):

11 hours ago, priyamtron said:

Hey what do you want for your arceus grass

I've had a lot of people ask me this recently and honestly I'm just looking for stuff from my wishlist, or a high offer of Pokédollars I've had some pretty good offers on it so far so I probably won't part with it until It can get me something I'm really looking for. 

4 hours ago, okt08 said:

ı want Shiny Tyrogueand Shiny Gastly you want Shiny Magikarp , Shiny Staryu and Shiny Scyther ?

Sorry friend, I am not interested in any of the Pokés you've offered me there :T_T: Thank you anyway! 

6 hours ago, killer1224 said:

Arceus (Steel) is up on ur trade how much for it

Looking for an offer of some things on my Wishlist or a very high amount of Pokédollars,

might be better to try get one in auction if you don't have things from my Wishlist to offer, Sorry friend! ::3: