Pokémon Vortex
Alys

☆ Alys' Shop ☆ (Permanently Closed)

7 minutes ago, 1uciifer said:

I’m interested in shiny qbone

would u by any chance want a shiny vulpix or Ekans?

Sure friend I'll take either if you'd like to make the offer, and please try not to double post as it is against forum rules, please instead edit your first post with anything you want to add, thanks! :^_^:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 1uciifer said:

Oh srry and thanks for notifying me :sigh:

Would you say yes I were to trade 006MX?

No worries, im interested in both the Charizard and ditto you mentioned in PMs, what would you want for these two?

On 8/4/2019 at 11:04 PM, Alys said:

Please make sure not to double post as it is against forum rules, instead please edit your first post with anything you want to add!

And i'm sorry but I only trade legendaries for legendaries,

is there anything else you wanted for Shiny KecleonorShiny Ponyta?

i want a 133and a 006MX

3 hours ago, imadog123 said:

i want a 133and a 006MX

Hi Friend, Please try not to double post as it is against forum rules, please instead edit your first post with anything you wanted to add.

Also, I don't have either of those Pokémon up for trade or on my account - I'm trying to get them.

2 hours ago, Alys said:

Hi Friend, Please try not to double post as it is against forum rules, please instead edit your first post with anything you wanted to add.

Also, I don't have either of those Pokémon up for trade or on my account - I'm trying to get them.

but do you have a 445?

i will offer you whit a 710Sm?

3 hours ago, 1uciifer said:

Idk what I want for charizard but would you trade ditto for legendary?

It depends on which one you wanted :^_^: do you mind naming a few you're interested in so I can give yes or nos?

3 hours ago, RadicalDadical94 said:

Check My account for anything that you would need ;p

Ign: RadicalDadical94

Hey Friend,

Wow, that's a really nice collection you have! Here are some of the things I found that I am interested in! Let me know which (if any) of them you will trade for and what of mine you're interested in, thanks! :;):

Shadow Eevee(All 3!) Shadow GroudonShadow OshawottShadow ChespinShadow LarvitarShadow Bagon 

Shiny Tapu LeleShiny UmbreonShiny Fennekin

(Also anything else from my list that i've missed!)

18 hours ago, Alys said:

It depends on which one you wanted :^_^: do you mind naming a few you're interested in so I can give yes or nos?

Hey Friend,

Wow, that's a really nice collection you have! Here are some of the things I found that I am interested in! Let me know which (if any) of them you will trade for and what of mine you're interested in, thanks! :;):

Shadow Eevee(All 3!) Shadow GroudonShadow OshawottShadow ChespinShadow LarvitarShadow Bagon 

Shiny Tapu LeleShiny UmbreonShiny Fennekin

(Also anything else from my list that i've missed!)

I've checked the prices and hopefully you can agree but can we do Shadow Groudonfor Shadow Genesectand Dark Genesectand Metallic Genesect

Now you might think I'm getting it heavily favored to me but the prices show Shadow Groudon is worth more than those three together.

Also What about Shadow Chespinand Shadow Oshawottfor Shiny Chimchar

Edited by RadicalDadical94
Spelling Error

5 hours ago, RadicalDadical94 said:

I've checked the prices and hopefully you can agree but can we do Shadow Groudonfor Shadow Genesectand Dark Genesectand Metallic Genesect

Now you might think I'm getting it heavilly favored to me but the prices show Shadow Groudon is worth more than those three together, but if you dont like it I can add A Shadow Eevee

Also What about Shadow Chespinand Shadow Oshawottfor Shiny Chimchar

With the Genesect Event coming up I feel the prices of them could go up so, I think i'd rather wait for that first before I trade all 3.

Also,Shiny Chimcharis reserved for another shiny starter I don't have, Sorry friend. Let me know if there's anything else you wanted. Thanks :;):

Edited by Alys

5 hours ago, killer1224 said:

I have:

chespin

charmande X2 

Dewott 

Bayleef 

And I have 2 flareon but they r normal 

Sorry friend, I am only looking for the Shiny/Shadow variants I have listed on the front page. :sigh: But thanks for letting me know!

10 hours ago, gundon44 said:

Hey i have a shadow oshawott up for trade. If you want it just offer your mystic dialga. Thanks

IGN: gundon44

Hey friend, offer made thanks!

Is there anything else you wanted for these?

Shiny FeebasShadow Feebas

On 8/26/2019 at 10:20 PM, killer1224 said:

Check My account for anything that you would need

IGN: killer1224 killer122436 TradeMeFreePokePLZ12  

I've checked all three of your accounts and you don't seem to have any of them so there's nothing I need. Thanks anyway :sigh:

Edited by Alys

On 8/12/2019 at 4:43 PM, Alys said:

sorry for the late reply but a few legendaries i'd be interested in are:

Rayquaza, Shiny Genesect, or Thundurus.

On 8/28/2019 at 2:40 PM, 1uciifer said:

sorry for the late reply but a few legendaries i'd be interested in are:

Rayquaza, Shiny Genesect, or Thundurus.

Sure, I can do it for Thundurus if you'd like to make the offer in my trades. Thanks friend :;): 

EDIT: Ah. I thought we were talking about shiny ditto. Sorry friend.

Edited by Alys