Pokémon Vortex
clockwork

Clockwork's Cores and Cells

(mods I hope this is ok considering I haven't used the exp thread in a while and this is probably going to be a temporary thread anyway)

It's a fairly simple trade:

My uniqueShadow Zygarde (Core)Shiny Zygarde (Core)Metallic Zygarde (Core)Mystic Zygarde (Core)for your: 30-35 unique Pokemon I don't own

My normal Zygarde (Core)for your: 15-18 unique Pokemon I don't own

My unique Shadow Zygarde (Cell)Shiny Zygarde (Cell)Metallic Zygarde (Cell)Mystic Zygarde (Cell)for your: 2-3 unique Pokemon I don't own

Also very interested in fossils & other events, just make an offer :)

My IGN: Clockwork

2 minutes ago, azuredragon said:

azuredragon

thanks !

This is what we'd like from you:

Spoiler

Dark Aggron (Mega)Dark Altaria (Mega)Altaria (Mega)Mystic Altaria (Mega)Shadow Altaria (Mega)Shiny Altaria (Mega)Dark Camerupt (Mega)Dark CharizardDark Metagross (Mega)Dark Pidgeot (Mega)Dark PyroarDark SalamenceDark Steelix (Mega)Dark VolcaronaGengar (Mega)Metallic Blaziken (Mega)Metallic CharizardMetallic Charizard (Mega X)Metallic ElectivireMetallic Garchomp (Mega)Metallic GlaceonMetallic Houndoom (Mega)Metallic HydreigonMetallic LeafeonMetallic RhyperiorMetallic Steelix (Mega)

There is much more I need, but here's 26. If you're not comfortable trading these away, you probably won't be comfortable with the rest of the list.

9 minutes ago, clockwork said:

This is what we'd like from you:

Reveal hidden contents

Dark Aggron (Mega)Dark Altaria (Mega)Altaria (Mega)Mystic Altaria (Mega)Shadow Altaria (Mega)Shiny Altaria (Mega)Dark Camerupt (Mega)Dark CharizardDark Metagross (Mega)Dark Pidgeot (Mega)Dark PyroarDark SalamenceDark Steelix (Mega)Dark VolcaronaGengar (Mega)Metallic Blaziken (Mega)Metallic CharizardMetallic Charizard (Mega X)Metallic ElectivireMetallic Garchomp (Mega)Metallic GlaceonMetallic Houndoom (Mega)Metallic HydreigonMetallic LeafeonMetallic RhyperiorMetallic Steelix (Mega)

There is much more I need, but here's 26. If you're not comfortable trading these away, you probably won't be comfortable with the rest of the list.

oo darn thats a hefty price :( i'll think about it and let you know if i want 

Would you be willing to trade two cells per special legend of mine you need?

I still need:

Metallic: 27
Mystic: 28
Shadow: 23
Shiny: 16

I also have Fancy and Pokeball sets to trade if you'd prefer something from there.

IGN is Deep_Impact

24 minutes ago, Rob said:

Would you be willing to trade two cells per special legend of mine you need?

I still need:

Metallic: 27
Mystic: 28
Shadow: 23
Shiny: 16

I also have Fancy and Pokeball sets to trade if you'd prefer something from there.

IGN is Deep_Impact

Completed the legendary dex and have both sets of event-viv's--sorry!

41 minutes ago, DannyV said:

Check my ign i need 2 core cgecj and see what youd like 

Twixero 

At the moment, I have to go through 9 different users' thousands of Pokemon. Could you please go through the account yourself? Thanks.

Just now, clockwork said:

Completed the legendary dex and have both sets of event-viv's--sorry!

At the moment, I have to go through 9 different users' thousands of Pokemon. Could you please go through the account yourself? Thanks.

Well i dont know what u need?