Pokémon Vortex
Red_Conspiracy

Awesome Giveaway!

Just now, Red_Conspiracy said:

Ur welcome. Always keep in touch I'm starting a new giveaway soon!

Sounds good! Hopefully I have better luck next time lol 

31 minutes ago, Red_Conspiracy said:

1st winner: @DannyV

2nd winner: @sas

3rd winner: @VITOL

I will have to offer latter because I need to do something else. Good luck next time to everybody who lost! And cheer up, I am doing another giveaway soon! :) 

Thanks for the give away (: i appreciatte it!. (: 

4 hours ago, Red_Conspiracy said:

1st winner: @DannyV

2nd winner: @sas

3rd winner: @VITOL

I will have to offer latter because I need to do something else. Good luck next time to everybody who lost! And cheer up, I am doing another giveaway soon! :) 

Oh well then....another time i lose..I know that you took these people out of a randomiser, but please can you post the image of the winners in the randomiser machine? Just for the satisfaction of me and all of us who haven't won. It will just prove you to be a good and fair player who is equal with everyone else and is not biased with anyone.

33 minutes ago, Alex777 said:

Oh well then....another time i lose..I know that you took these people out of a randomiser, but please can you post the image of the winners in the randomiser machine? Just for the satisfaction of me and all of us who haven't won. It will just prove you to be a good and fair player who is equal with everyone else and is not biased with anyone.

my first time in a giveaway, guess I am not lucky enough! but great giveaway man ! awaiting ur next giveaway!:;):