Pokémon Vortex
fodnbilal

Adding a favorite filter

9 hours ago, fodnbilal said:

So i was just viewing all my pokes when this idea struck me,there should be something like a "add to favorites" option so that while changing our team or viewing pokemon we can access our favorite pokes easily.

What exactly does 'add to favorites' have anything to do with viewing all your pokemon? I'm quite confused.

On 8/4/2019 at 10:54 AM, Nutella Navigator said:

What exactly does 'add to favorites' have anything to do with viewing all your pokemon? I'm quite confused.

it doesn't really have a lot to do with viewing all your pokemon,i said there should be an option there or/and in "your team" so we can mark our pokemon as favorite also at if you have a lot of pokemon in your account,it takes a lot of time to load them,with a favorite filter you can see your fav pokes easily(iv'e tried it when you search a poke in an account with a lot of pokes,it lags a lot even though if you choose a certain category/filter it doesn't) 

Edited by fodnbilal

On 8/5/2019 at 8:35 AM, fodnbilal said:

it doesn't really have a lot to do with viewing all your pokemon,i said there should be an option there or/and in "your team" so we can mark our pokemon as favorite also at if you have a lot of pokemon in your account,it takes a lot of time to load them,with a favorite filter you can see your fav pokes easily(iv'e tried it when you search a poke in an account with a lot of pokes,it lags a lot even though if you choose a certain category/filter it doesn't) 

This is the better explanation. Now I quite understand it. But anyways, since it's a favorite pokemon, assuming there are only a few. You don't need to have a favorite filter in-game. You should have the pokemon's name memorized and just search it. Well I don't know about you, you might have 500+ favorite pokemons.