Pokémon Vortex
omg414

New Ideas!

I feel that premium members should have access to the event before 30 minutes than normal members...

There should be extension for promocode expiry for premium members they should get 1 more day extra (extend date of expiry by 1 day for only premium members)

I also feel that Daily Login Calendar should have different unowns on different days that is for example:

On Mondays there should be Unown (M)

On Tuesdays there should be Unown (T)

On Wednesdays there should be Unown (W)

And so on......  we should also have a feature when we click on certain date of login in the calendar it should should what prize we had got for the daily login...

For special occasions (events/Exclusive auctions) the calendar should be highlighted in different colours...

These we my ideas.

Thnx for reading.

Edited by omg414
add
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, omg414 said:

I feel that premium members should have access to the event before 30 minutes than normal members...

There should be extension for promocode expiry for premium members they should get 1 more day extra (extend date of expiry by 1 day for only premium members)

I also feel that Daily Login Calendar should have different unowns on different days that is for example:

On Mondays there should be Unown (M)

On Tuesdays there should be Unown (T)

On Wednesdays there should be Unown (W)

And so on......  we should also have a feature when we click on certain date of login in the calendar it should should what prize we had got for the daily login...

For special occasions (events/Exclusive auctions) the calendar should be highlighted in different colours...

These we my ideas.

Thnx for reading.

That's a good idea but what about the people who won't be able to afford it?

Everyone wants to have everything same as it's to others.

Also if unown(s) were given in daily login awards then what about people like us who caught every unown in maps. We would definitely be unhappy..

These are my views and everyone does have different views..

No offense XD

But I agree with the last two ideas.

Edited by itachiindia

22 hours ago, itachiindia said:

Also if unown(s) were given in daily login awards then what about people like us who caught every unown in maps. We would definitely be unhappy..

These are my views and everyone does have different views..

No offense XD

Mate I did not mean that I told in the daily login calendar the Unown (X)always appears on the day we login. So instead of that I told it!