Pokémon Vortex
hozukcan

Hozukcan Trade Thread (700 Pokemon!)

8 hours ago, Alan Solis said:

Hi!

Dark Scatterbugand Shadow Scatterbugfor you Dark Vivillon (Polar)andShadow Vivillon (Polar)?

whats your vivillon type? evolve them and trade me i need another types :) my vivillon type is polar

7 hours ago, misty_lax said:

Anything for your Shiny Arceus here?

not exactly bro

6 hours ago, himanshu24092002 said:

what do you want for your mystic arceus?

you want mystic arceus or mystic arceus water?

3 hours ago, hozukcan said:

whats your vivillon type? evolve them and trade me i need another types :) my vivillon type is polar

My type is Sandstorm. Do you have a whole set of Polar to trade? I can give you the 5 unique Sandstorm

1 hour ago, hozukcan said:

Whats your offer

I'm asking u for ur rates so I can make an offer lol a cosplay pok is worth more than the arceus but if ur wiling to add more than the shiny arceus water for my Mystic Pikachu (Pop Star)??

3 hours ago, DannyV said:

I'm asking u for ur rates so I can make an offer lol a cosplay pok is worth more than the arceus but if ur wiling to add more than the shiny arceus water for my Mystic Pikachu (Pop Star)??

Cosplay Pikachu worth more than shiny arceus water? In which planet? 

1 hour ago, hozukcan said:

Cosplay Pikachu worth more than shiny arceus water? In which planet? 

In this planet bro haha honestly look at the pokedex the cosplay are rarer then arceus water there's already alot of them in the game if u don't want to trade that's fine I'm basing the rarity of the pokemon bro 

There's 219 Shiny Arceus (Water) and 145 Mystic Pikachu (Pop Star)and some of those pop stars were in the banned accounts so it's less now just wait till v4 is released in what planet do u live in? Or let me ask you this.... what's ur rates for the arceus water then????? If u tell me what ur rates are for them then we can come to an agreement 

Edited by DannyV
  • Upvote 2