Pokémon Vortex
zorofan43

Disable Requests

So as I'm trying to mind my own business, I am spammed with requests to be my friend and to join clans. It is starting to get annoying, and it would be much appreciated if there was a way to turn on/off requests. Most of the time they message me if I am want to trade my unobs and/or special legendaries, and when I say no they are persistent and won't leave me alone so I have to block them.

You can follow the simple methods to disable the friend requests-

1) Login to your account.

2) Go to option menu which is placed towards your left hand side below the members option.

3) A new page will appear that is your account settings and options.

4) There is a allow friend request option in the second row and is placed after allow clan invites.

5) You can turn it off by clicking it (allow friend request option) and from when you have opted for it no one would be able to send friend requests to you.

unknown.png

• Love-dis 1

20 hours ago, omg414 said:

You can follow the simple methods to disable the friend requests-

1) Login to your account.

2) Go to option menu which is placed towards your left hand side below the members option.

3) A new page will appear that is your account settings and options.

4) There is a allow friend request option in the second row and is placed after allow clan invites.

5) You can turn it off by clicking it (allow friend request option) and from when you have opted for it no one would be able to send friend requests to you.

unknown.png

Thank you, I do apologize for not realizing that sooner, I haven't been on PV for a long time, just recently getting back on.