Pokémon Vortex
IKmaster100

looking for an xp trainer and someone who can train xp

I need someone to train exp and do my sidequests for me cos i'm too busy to do it for myself atm (may be and excuse for me being lazy:ph34r:). My rates are way better than the other guy's rates so be sure to give me preferance over him.

my rates:

sidequests:

per region-200kpds

xp:

per 100k-100kpds

I would gladly do this, my discord is Blank#8573. DM me and we can set up a time after 3:30 P.M western time.

Oh and if you would like to see my in game account its Gud_ if you would need that for anything.

Edited by Gud_

9 minutes ago, Gud_ said:

I would gladly do this, my discord is Blank#8573. DM me and we can set up a time after 3:30 P.M western time.

Oh and if you would like to see my in game account its Gud_ if you would need that for anything.

sure mate added you as a friend and will explain the job in detail to you.

1 minute ago, Auke1993 said:

I can help out with XP training.
However, Sidequests won't be possible, as that would require me knowing your password.
You should never give out your password to anyone, especially to those that you don't know.

It’s for my alt account which has nothing on it so I won’t lose anything and sure let’s talk in game about the xp training details

On 9/5/2019 at 11:26 AM, IKmaster100 said:

I need someone to train exp and do my sidequests for me cos i'm too busy to do it for myself atm (may be and excuse for me being lazy:ph34r:). My rates are way better than the other guy's rates so be sure to give me preferance over him.

my rates:

sidequests:

per region-200kpds

xp:

per 100k-100kpds

I've finished training to 1 mil xp and ive put the pokemon up for auction.