Pokémon Vortex

Hello everyone,
My idea is directed to BATTLES.

When an opposing Pokémon is defeated, a "Continue" button appears below the battle information. When we click, the screen returns to our six Pokémon and we must select the same or another if we wish to change our combatant.

My suggestion goes here...

Instead of popping up this single "Continue" button, why not change it to two different buttons?

1- "Change your Pokémon"
2 - "Continue without changing"

Let me hear your opinions !!
Greetings :)

• Love-dis 3

On 9/9/2019 at 9:19 AM, omg414 said:

You could go to your Pokemon team and change the Pokemon. I think this is not a necessity at the moment.

I think what they are trying to say is that instead of always going back to the select Pokemon page in the battles, once you defeat a Pokemon you are given two options, 1) is to change your selected Pokemon (like how it is right now), or 2) continue on to the next Pokemon without changing your Pokemon.

I like this idea as I tend do use the training accounts a lot and it gets annoying when I have select the same Pokemon over and over again when going on to the next Pokemon in the battle. Essentially this is cuts out the middle man per say with the middle man being the Pokemon selection page. The only times you should go to that page is the first Pokemon you select, your Pokemon faints, or you want to switch out your Pokemon after defeating an opponents Pokemon. In all honesty I feel like it would be more true to a real Pokemon battle in the games.

• Thanks 1