Pokémon Vortex
zorofan43

Trading Arceus' (Dark)

Hey guys, I have put up 6 Normal Arceus (Dark) and 1 Shiny Arceus (Dark), mostly looking for Pokemon I currently do not have (primarily legendaries and unobs).

IGN: zorofan43

I got a bunch from the mystery boxes, most of the Arceus (Dark) I got I put up on PokeBay, but I am also offering for those who don't want to spend money.

Like I said I am mostly looking for Pokemon I don't own, but will accept if I already have it. 

Also please be reasonable with your offers and make it a fair trade, for example offering a bunch of low level pokemon you just caught is 1) an insult to me, and 2) I will flat out reject the offer.

If you have any questions let me know.

What I have up for trade:

5 Normal Arceus (Dark)

1 Dark Arceus (Dark)

1 Metallic Arceus (Dark)

1 Mystic Arceus (Dark)

1 Shadow Arceus (Dark)

3 hours ago, zorofan43 said:

Hey guys, I have put up 6 Normal Arceus (Dark) and 1 Shiny Arceus (Dark), mostly looking for Pokemon I currently do not have (primarily legendaries and unobs).

IGN: zorofan43

I got a bunch from the mystery boxes, most of the Arceus (Dark) I got I put up on PokeBay, but I am also offering for those who don't want to spend money.

Like I said I am mostly looking for Pokemon I don't own, but will accept if I already have it. 

Also please be reasonable with your offers and make it a fair trade, for example offering a bunch of low level pokemon you just caught is 1) an insult to me, and 2) I will flat out reject the offer.

If you have any questions let me know.

Look at my profile and tell me what you want for the shiny one.