Pokémon Vortex
llsentinell

More EXP to sidequest

My idea is that they raise the experience gained in the sidequest,

since it is the most difficult part of the game, and it requires a lot of concentration and experience to finish the 1871 levels.

for example:

finishing the kanto region: earn 5% exp at the following sidequest levels.
finishing the johto region: earn 10% exp "
finishing the Sevii Islands: earn 15% exp "

and gradually, until reaching the Kalos region: with a 55% exp bonus

maybe I ask too much in percentages, but this is my idea and you can modify it if you wish

In this way, they would help a lot of the players that only perform sidequest and that for a long time we can not enter the global top

Edited by llsentinell
complementing the idea

I suppose this would be an incentive to play Sidequests more, although if these boosts are given they should stay low in my opinion.
EXP Boost items have existed for a little while, and sometimes there are bonus EXP events.

Outside of that, if a player has the intention of achieving the global top, then mostly playing sidequests likely is not effective, even for the Seasonal Leaderboard. Certainly it does something, but there are more effective ways out there.

• Sad 1

On 9/16/2019 at 5:50 AM, Auke1993 said:

I suppose this would be an incentive to play Sidequests more, although if these boosts are given they should stay low in my opinion.
EXP Boost items have existed for a little while, and sometimes there are bonus EXP events.

Outside of that, if a player has the intention of achieving the global top, then mostly playing sidequests likely is not effective, even for the Seasonal Leaderboard. Certainly it does something, but there are more effective ways out there.

Llsentinell had this idea because he always perform sidequests. He completed sidequests 21 times.

I don't think it would help. But instead of exp they can increase the spawn rate like getting unique xerneas neutral rate can be increased.and can get exp boost with rare probability or 1 mystery box with uncommon probability.

What do u say?

• Thanks 1

I only do sidequest because for me using the "battle any member" option is very boring and stressful for me.

and the sidequest that I have finished I have only won 1 fossil and 1 orb network that are really worth it, in some ways improving the percentage of rare rewards would comfort me more than entering the global top