Pokémon Vortex
badman99

Legendary value dropping

Hello @Patrick @sportsandmusic69 and everyone else. I was just wondering when this was v3 the values of legendary pokemon was a lot. We use to value for them. But now as the auctions have come up the value of legendary pokemon are dropping day by day. I just want to say that there should be some regulations so that person who does not have completed the all the criteria to catch legendary, he shouldn't be able to buy legendary. I know many of you will not like this but then also. This is for saving the value the legendary pokemon have. 

• Confused 2

And do you think that will return the "real value" of the legendarys at auctions?
no sir, if the legendarys are devalued every day in the auctions, it is because the players prefer to sell them at those prices due to the low demand and a lot of existing supply in the auctions

On 10/27/2019 at 8:45 AM, llsentinell said:

And do you think that will return the "real value" of the legendarys at auctions?
no sir, if the legendarys are devalued every day in the auctions, it is because the players prefer to sell them at those prices due to the low demand and a lot of existing supply in the auctions

And why is supply a lot? Because new player want them. 

23 hours ago, badman99 said:

And why is supply a lot? Because new player want them. 

Of course, but it doesn't seem irrational to prohibit the purchase of poke-legis from new players? What I would recommend according to this case is to place an option in the pokemart to be able to "sell" pokes-items to the server, for a price base. with that I think there would be stable prices at auctions, because many would use this option before waiting for auctions

On 10/30/2019 at 8:14 PM, llsentinell said:

Of course, but it doesn't seem irrational to prohibit the purchase of poke-legis from new players? What I would recommend according to this case is to place an option in the pokemart to be able to "sell" pokes-items to the server, for a price base. with that I think there would be stable prices at auctions, because many would use this option before waiting for auctions

Bro in v3 there was no such thing as auctions. That's why people played this game even more to attain legys